Ratings for Dr. Mark Sultan

Dr sultan is a genius but better then that a truly caring person. I am 60 + but not by a lot . I have wanted a breast reduction since I was 18 . I was very afraid to do the surgery and had consults before with other doctors . He was so reassuring and supportive that I decided to finally go ahead. It was one of the best decisions I have ever made, life changing! I can hardly express how wonderful I feel . Down time was minimal, a couple of days of extra strength Tylenol, back to the gym in 2 weeks. My nieces think they look amazing as do I . Always nice to get approval from the younger generation. Only regret is that I didn't find Dr Sultan 30 years ago!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

Hands of God. The man is a genius and sincerely cares about his patients, work and your fears/expectations. I had a breast augmentation and a lift and by day one had no pain. I never took a narcotic, just Tylenol. He was always/ is always reachable and is exactly what u want in a surgeon. And the results, nothing short of perfection. Words don't do this man justice.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Dr.Sultan is an amazing doctor who performs with absolute precision. He, his staff, his nurses, his anesthesiologist made me feel at ease, as well as feeling comfortable with the procedure. I had a tummy-tuck with a bit of liposuction as well. Fantastic post-op care and instructions. He is an absolute artist in terms of what you're body will look like post-op. I live 3 hours away from NYC and he never made me feel as if that was so far away. With phone calls, and e-mails, it always felt that I could get in touch with him or one of his nurses in case something came up (nothing really did, other than me just wanting to check in in-between appointments to make sure I was healing properly). As long as you follow his post-op instructions; you will be extremely pleased with how your scar looks in the long run.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

I always wanted breast augmentation, but didn't want to look fake or have a change that was profoundly noticeable to everyone - I wanted to look natural and proportioned to my small frame. I've nursed two kids and my breasts were like pancakes. Now, they are perfect - love them totally, and had the best experiences with dr sultan. I have several bleeding disorders and he was always very aware and sincere, careful and knowledgeable. I took a while to wake up post op and he checked on me (per my husband) routinely until I was ok. Two days later I had lots of bruising and a fever - he met me in the ER and did the exam and workup etc himself - it was awesome. I'm having my third baby, and have every intention of going back to him if nursing this one means my breasts need a little pick me up afterwards. I can't recommend him highly enough

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Top notch doctor, highly recommend him. His staff are very good as well.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2014

He is a brilliant surgeon. I would recommend him 1,000 percent! He makes you feel comfortable and confident and you know you are in amazing hands! Ty Dr. Sultan and staff.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

I cannot say enough kind things about this doctor. I had a mastectomy at 39 and he did my reconstruction. He was so professional and caring. Even the nurses at the hospital told me what a truly great man he is. The night before my full reconstruction (tummy tuck, micro surgery, after mastectomy, I decided to change to no tummy tuck and an implant only. I was scared. I am SURE this caused much undo stress on him and his team as the operating room was booked for the entire day (instead of a much shorter time). He NEVER made me feel badly. He told me I should make the decision based on what I wanted. And then he did a phenomenon job! I will never forget this man, his kindness, his beautiful work or his professional manner (and staff).

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

While Dr Sultan may be a fantastic plastic surgeon, I found that using him for Botox and restylene was a mixed bag. On the one hand, he is very skilled. However he is basically a surgeon and once he found out that I was not interested in any lifts, his approach became very perfunctory. I happen to react well to fillers and only needed refreshers once every 6-12 months so I was obviously not going to be a lucrative patient. While at first I found him personable, after a few years I felt that I was part of a money making mill. I found him unwilling to discuss any alternatives to surgery. Also, he only does Botox on Mondays which is very inconvenient and his unpleasant staff have the "the patient is always wrong" attitude of so many NY doctors. With wait times never less than 30 minutes and sometimes 90 minutes, I wouldn't go here for non surgical treatment.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2013

Dr. Sultan & his staffs are very professional & nice. Dr. Sultan did a great work, which it made be very satisfied and happy. Thank you, dr.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013

Dr. Mark Sultan's Credentials

Oxford

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr sultan is a genius but better then that a truly caring person. I am 60 + but not by a lot . I have wanted a breast reduction since I was 18 . I was very af..."

February 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Hands of God. The man is a genius and sincerely cares about his patients, work and your fears/expectations. I had a breast augmentation and a lift and by day on..."

April 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Sultan is an amazing doctor who performs with absolute precision. He, his staff, his nurses, his anesthesiologist made me feel at ease, as well as feeling co..."

March 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Superb physician with a caring, meticulous staff. If you want subtle but beautiful work, this is the practice."

February 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I always wanted breast augmentation, but didn't want to look fake or have a change that was profoundly noticeable to everyone - I wanted to look natural and pro..."

November 20, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Top notch doctor, highly recommend him. His staff are very good as well."

November 1, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is a brilliant surgeon. I would recommend him 1,000 percent! He makes you feel comfortable and confident and you know you are in amazing hands! Ty Dr. Su..."

October 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I cannot say enough kind things about this doctor. I had a mastectomy at 39 and he did my reconstruction. He was so professional and caring. Even the nurses ..."

September 18, 2014