Ratings for Dr. Janice L. Olson

Dr. Olson was my doctor for almost 30 years. She was wonderful. My husband and mother also went to Dr. Olson. She took time to listen and treated the "whole" patient. It's been a year since she left her practice and unfortunately I have yet to find a practice that is anything close to the experience that I had with Dr. Olson. We all miss her.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2014

Dr. Olson is the most knowledgeable, kind, and helpful doctor I have ever had. If she didn't have the answer she always knew how to get it. She was my doctor for more than 20 years. She has now left internal medicine at multicare and is not available anymore. I will miss her.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

Dr. Olson is by far the best primary care doctor around. Although sometimes you have to wait, it is worth it. On one visit I could not wait any longer and had to leave. I was slightly upset about not being seen. However, I receieved a call at 8:30 pm that night from Dr. Olson herself. She apologized for not being able to see me and phoned in a prescription to hold me over until I could be seen. She is extremely knowledgable and retains your medical history well. I always feel as if I am getting the best care at her office. It is evident that she loves what she does.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2012

I love Dr. Olson. My mom,sister and I all see her. She knows our family history & is very knowledgeable. She is always open to my asking questions or asking for further explanation. She and her staff are very good with follow up & returning calls. I highly recommend her even though I don't think she is taking new patients.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2011

Dr. Janice L. Olson's Credentials

• Louisville Medical College (Grad. 1978)