Ratings for Dr. Nasim Arruj

Waited 1.5 hrs after my appointment time. Was still not seen. Left because I have other appointments and cannot keep on waiting and waiting for doctors who can't even be close to on time.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Dr. Arruj is the best family physician that I have had.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

im so happy to have dr arrujj as iur family dr specially now that the pilipina girl that used to be helping me taking care of me when iwas in my old dr in cbi im nust like winnjbg alotro i have a good dr and very helpfull staff in al salam i high recomend this clinic specially to the new commer in town and try to looked for a good family dr i hope dr arruj will take of his staff he finnaly get very smart and living staff specially ( mae) i think that the name of the filipina girl i love her so much you never what help she can do to you

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

I think he is one of the best doctors in town for adults. I have been with him for five yrs now and have no complaints. He isn't one to mask a problem with pills, he likes to get to the bottom of things. He is straight forward and tells you the way it is but always in a respectful manner. Can't say enough about how great he is to his patients

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Overall 1 Star based on the fact that though I've been booked 6-7 times to see him I've only interacted with him once. I must say he is an excellent doctor for the one time I was able to see him but now it's been an endless stream of students and I'm not getting the care I signed up for. Very disheartening as he was knowledgeable and figured some stuff out that others couldn't. Hope it gets back to being able to see doctor or I'll be adjusting this rating accordingly.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Very attentive Dr. Respects his patience and doesn't make you wait. Great sense of humour as well.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

He is knowledgeable, efficient, patient, and caring. The office is very clean , they have a nice computer system, staff are very welcoming and friendly. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

I am sitting here trying to figure out how to condense all the great qualities I have experienced as a patient under the care of Dr Arruj .I realized that you cannot put into words the level of professional empathetic care that I have received twice a month for the past couple of years. I have seen many doctors in my life time but not one has made me feel this cared for. I have seen many Doctors changed over time with a greater emphasis on financial gain . I am proud to say that I am under the care of THE BEST DOCTOR ! I forgot to mention that his all female staff is a reflection of Dr Arruj they are professional, caring, and personable young women.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

Best doctor I've had in four McMurray. He's very friendly and actually cares to listen to you.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

Best doctor I've had in this town. The office staff are friendly and the spacing of appointments is perfect so they don't fall hours behind like others.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016