Ratings for Dr. Nasim Arruj

He is one amazing dr , he listens to his patients and is very thorough and the office girls are amazing

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

Doctor Arruj is fantastic. Saw him for the first time yesterday and had to wait about 20 mins or so past my appointment time. No biggie. When I did get to see Dr. Arruj he was very attentive and listened to the problems is was having. He asked a few questions to get more information and told me what he thought it could be, but could not be sure until we ran a few tests. Had the tests ordered and I was on my way. So far, best experience seeing a doctor in Fort McMurray during the almost 11 years I've been here.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

Usuall wait of 30mins to and hour, brushed off my symptoms, had to go see a new doctor to get treated

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Dr Arruj is a very knowlegable physician. Listens attentively and is very considerate.... I was very impressed!!!!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Waited 1.5 hrs after my appointment time. Was still not seen. Left because I have other appointments and cannot keep on waiting and waiting for doctors who can't even be close to on time.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Dr. Arruj is the best family physician that I have had.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

im so happy to have dr arrujj as iur family dr specially now that the pilipina girl that used to be helping me taking care of me when iwas in my old dr in cbi im nust like winnjbg alotro i have a good dr and very helpfull staff in al salam i high recomend this clinic specially to the new commer in town and try to looked for a good family dr i hope dr arruj will take of his staff he finnaly get very smart and living staff specially ( mae) i think that the name of the filipina girl i love her so much you never what help she can do to you

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

I think he is one of the best doctors in town for adults. I have been with him for five yrs now and have no complaints. He isn't one to mask a problem with pills, he likes to get to the bottom of things. He is straight forward and tells you the way it is but always in a respectful manner. Can't say enough about how great he is to his patients

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Overall 1 Star based on the fact that though I've been booked 6-7 times to see him I've only interacted with him once. I must say he is an excellent doctor for the one time I was able to see him but now it's been an endless stream of students and I'm not getting the care I signed up for. Very disheartening as he was knowledgeable and figured some stuff out that others couldn't. Hope it gets back to being able to see doctor or I'll be adjusting this rating accordingly.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Very attentive Dr. Respects his patience and doesn't make you wait. Great sense of humour as well.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017