Ratings for Dr. G. Elske Hildes-Ripstein

Dr Hilde's has always been a great doctor. She's very thorough when it comes to my son. When she told my son had signs of ADHD at the age of 3, we talked options and other methods rather than straight to medications. It's been 8 years with her. I just wish the clinic wasn't so backed up. Appointment can be at 1 pm, arrive half hour early yet still not be seen until 2:30.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

This Dr. has been seeing my children for several years and she is fantastic! She is very thorough and we never feel rushed, even when the busy clinic is backed up. She has always taken my concerns seriously, even when I was a panicky new mom she would always put my mind at ease without talking to me like an idiot. (like many dr's do to new mothers) She remembers their names and their health issues before she opens the chart, and now that they are older addresses their concerns and answers all their questions as well. I would recommend her to anyone!!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013