Ratings for Dr. Swapan Chowdhury

This man molested my daughter and her friend when they were both 17 year old school girls. I have seen him again in Bondi. I hope he is no longer allowed to practice and medicine.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

Please GOOGLE him, he is a serial female patient rapist and repeatedly deregistered doctor working under ten pages of stringent Medical Board conditions and supervision. In spite of these conditions, he continues to work in EVERY ILLEGAL Chinese cosmetic surgery clinic in Sydney, fraudulently posing as a plastic surgeon "Dr Chow". He never was a surgeon. He is a DEREGISTERED overseas 3rd world country trained GP!!!! Like the Medical Board, give the lying rapist greedy pig the boot.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

Google Dr swapan chowdhury and you'll read his sickening sexual abuse of female patients

flag | Submitted August 23, 2014

First met Dr Chowdhury as a stand-in to another doctor there for test results for my fiancée. The results were extremely negative, and he handled the situation with exceptional compassion given that he had never met us before but felt dutybound to deliver the results. He continued to call us for updates and ask if he could assist, as well as consulting me personally with the ongoing emotional issues after she passed. I've never really had a preference for any doctor previously, but his bedside manner was unsurpassed and I continue to go out of my way to continue to see him whenever required.

Submitted September 30, 2013