You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Charlene Chan

Dr. Chan is extremely thorough with her assessment, educated, kind and she always goes beyond what is expected of her. I've been seeing her for one year now and she has helped me with my allergies, getting my health on track to get pregnant and helping me through my pregnancy. I know of 6 other people who see her and they have all had success with her. She has helped my husband and I to find out why we couldn't get pregnant when the Fertility Clinic couldn't and she has helped me through the pregnancy more than my own midwife. She will make time for you if she feels she needs to see you and she will let you know if you don't need to see her for a while. I've been to other accupunturists who did nothing for me and who would not take the time to learn what was going on with my body. She truly loves what she does and I highly recommend her. Thank you Dr. Chan for your continuous support with my husband and I.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2016

I am very grateful for having Dr. Chan as our family Doctor. My children and I have been seeing her for only seven months now and for such a short period of time she was able to find out the root cause and help my children for immune issues - compare to past four years , my two boys were constantly on antibiotics. I don't have enough words to say THANK YOU Dr. Chan for being exceptional Doctor, with outstanding knowledge , very caring by answering all of the questions and emails. I honestly and heartfully recommend Dr. Chan everyone in need for overall health .

flag | Submitted January 3, 2016

I began seeing Dr. Chan several years ago when I was battling the early stages of menopause, which included severe insomnia, fatigue, and general malaise. I had also been dealing with a chronic autoimmune disease for 15 years. I found Dr. Chan caring, attentive, knowledgeable, and highly intuitive -- in short, a dream doctor. I'd seen other naturopaths in the past, but I'd never had such a transformative experience. What's more, she was able to help me so much in 30 to 60 minutes, unlike other naturopaths that send you away with supplements and a strict diet plan and the expectation you help yourself. Naturopathic medicine has a strong component of self-healing, but this can be overwhelming for the truly unwell. With Dr. Chan and the doctors at Ray Clinic, the goal is to put you on a path to wellness -- as quickly and as ably as possible. I'm truly grateful for the care I received and wouldn't hesitate to recommend Dr. Chan to anyone committed to feeling well and being well.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

I've been seeing Dr.Chan for years now. She is very helpful and goes out of her way to study individual conditions. I had gone through carbon monoxide poisoning and depression as well as psychosis. I honestly don't know how I would be living my life happy and healthy now if it were not for her. I recommend her to anyone I care about.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

Dr. Chan is a wonderful naturopath. My husband and I have been seeing her for quite a few years for immune and digestive issues and recently she helped us through our fertility issues and we now have a beautiful baby boy! We are now taking him to see her for BIE - food/vaccination intolerences and she is great with him. She is caring, really listens to you, answers your questions and emails. I have learned a great deal from her and value her as my doctor. I have and would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

I've been seeing Dr.Chan for 3 years now. She is an amazing Dr. She's very knowledgable and caring. I saw Dr.Chan throughout my pregnancy and after a few miscarriages I carried my son to 39 weeks. She also sees my son and helped him with his dairy allergy. I recommend her to anyone in need of a naturopath/acupuncturist.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2013

I have been seeing Dr Chan for over 4 years and she is incredible. I have been to several naturopaths and find Dr Chan's approach to be much more comprehensive and less 'cookie cutter'. Other places I have gone to have said to cut out dairy, wheat, sugar (the usual) but Dr Chan used BIE to figure out my intolerances and ensure I can tolerate the foods. As well, I had been suffering from excessive bruising and Dr Chan was the first Dr to figure out the root cause. She is professional, kind, compassionate and caring. Dr Chan also provides guidance on what to ask my GP for if there are other health comcerns and uses the information to support my health naturally. I have recommended her to friends and family. In fact, my son has been seeing her since he was a month old. I am so happy I found such an amazing Dr.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2013

Although Dr. Chan appears to be professional, she does not conduct a thorough clinical assessment and does not listen to your concerns about your health and her remedy is to encourage you to buy one of her supplements that she sells. One could find a better naturopath elsewhere.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2012

Dr. Charlene Chan's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Chan is extremely thorough with her assessment, educated, kind and she always goes beyond what is expected of her. I've been seeing her for one year now and..."

January 31, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am very grateful for having Dr. Chan as our family Doctor. My children and I have been seeing her for only seven months now and for such a short period of tim..."

January 3, 2016
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.rayclinic.ca" to "http://www.rayclinic.ca/". Postal Code has been updated from "V3H0" to "V3H 0E5". Address has been updated from "None" to "Suite 3, 201 Morrissey Rd, Port Moody". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16044617900".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I began seeing Dr. Chan several years ago when I was battling the early stages of menopause, which included severe insomnia, fatigue, and general malaise. I had..."

June 2, 2015