Ratings for Dr. Jeremiah S. Redstone

The best experience ever! Dr. Redstone is a true expert in regards to the esthetics and harmony of the proportions. I had breast augmentation procedure at Dr. Redstone's practice a year ago. His precision, impeccable eye for details, caring approach and flawless bed manner speak for themselves. Dr. Redstone made me feel so much more confident and happy with my body image. The entire staff was flawless in follow up and post op response. Stellar recommendation from a VERY happy patient. Ivana

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

What an amazing experience! When I first went to see Dr. Redstone I was uncertain of who I wanted to perform my surgery. I was afraid of the finally outcome, let's face it I did my research but I really did not know who Dr. Jeremiah Redstone was. Well let me tell you, he walked in the room and greeted me with a big smile which immediately brought me comfort. He started talking and before I know it we were looking at my problem area and deciding what to do. Dr. Redstone has a bedside manner second to none! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE him! His professionalism superseded my expectation. The final results were impeccable! My confidence, self-esteem my overall self worth has increased. I do public speaking and I am CUTE I do the room! Dr. Redstone changed my life. He will always be my friend in my head. Trust him with your concerns he listens to your heart and will sculpture you just like you wish.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

From top to bottom my experience with Dr. Redstone and his staff was outstanding. They went out of their way to make me comfortable and put me at ease. Dr. Redstone is a perfectionist, which is exactly who you want doing your plastic surgery. I couldn't be happier with my results.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Dr. Redstone is the best. I got better results than expected. I'm so happy with his work, his professionalism, and his staff. I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Stone to anybody thinking of having plastic surgery. Even my recovery has been better than expected and minimum pain. Great Surgeon!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

Dr. Redstone is honest, clear and provided solutions to issues I was having for over 20 years. He gave me the results I hoped for and has changed my life in terms of my body image. He is a perfectionist, which is an incredibly valuable quality in a plastic surgeon. After seeing the results of my surgery, my husband (a surgeon) refers patients to Dr. Redstone all the time with complete confidence in his incredible ability to help women.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

can’t even come close to expressing how wonderful Dr. Redstone is but I will try. I was diagnosed with breast cancer and needed surgery and reconstruction. I had met with 2 plastic surgeons. Both of them I felt uncomfortable with and told me that I had no options as far as the reconstruction. Then I met Dr. Redstone. Out of the gate, he made me feel comfortable and was so caring and kind. We discussed my options and he said he could do the Diep flap which others had said was not possible. He spent time explaining it to me and then re-explaining it to me and my family. I was still unsure so he took more time to meet with me again and answer questions via phone and email. My other challenge was that my breast surgeon practiced at a different hospital than Dr. Redstone. While I saw that as an obstacle, Dr. Redstone was so reassuring. From that moment, he (and Joel and Allison) took that challenge head on to get him temporary privileges. They spent so much of their time filling out paper work and making calls to make this happen for me. And believe it or not, it came down to the morning of my surgery to not know if he would be doing the surgery (or his partner Tutela). While Dr. Tutela is also great, I really wanted it to be Dr. Redstone and I was so happy when I saw him walking down the hospital hallway with a big smile to see me. He did an amazing job with my surgery and my reconstruction. He was always so supportive and caring. His staff (Joel and Allison) are just as amazing. When I had any concern, I would email or call and they would always make me feel better. I always knew I was in the best hands. I am truly so very very grateful to have him as a doctor. I can’t imagine having had gone through this without him. I would 100%+ recommend him to anyone and especially to anyone battling breast cancer.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

He takes ownership of his work and truly strives to give you the best product he can offer...very happy.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2016

I'm a breast cancer survivor and Dr redstone did my reconstruction his staff himself they're amazing they make your life as less stressful as possible there compassionate and he did a fabulous job I'm so happy I found him

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

I met Dr. Redstone by "accident" as the attending plastic surgeon on call at the Englewood Hospital ER when I severed the tip of my finger with an electric saw. His personality and skills were exactly what I needed during this traumatic episode. He did a great job putting my finger back together and he was honest about the possible complications and healing time involved which I really appreciated. After 10 weeks my finger has healed amazingly well and each of his office follow-ups were a pleasure as his entire staff is delightful and well qualified. I highly recommend his services to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

I can't say enough great things about Dr. Redstone & his staff. During a very difficult time in my life, Dr. Redstone was compassionate, uplifting and professional. He has always been available to answer all my questions and concerns. His staff has always been pleasant & accommodating during all my office visits. It's been almost a year since my first surgery and all the procedures have gone well. I am very please with my outcome and highly recommend Dr. Redstone.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015