Ratings for Dr. Anthony Walsh

I've had Dr. Walsh for a few years now! I must say he's an awesome doctor. He won't push drugs on you. He takes the time to listen. He's down to earth and very helpful with me.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Dr, Walsh is an awesome doctor. He is very thorough and interested in you, the patient, his patient. I have seen others and none compare to his professionalism and compassion and empathy. He is wise beyond his years and I value his opinions regarding all facets of life - a nice guy - great character. So glad my GP recommended him and he was worth the wait !

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Would like to know how you are treating my husband Doug Hillier but it isn't very good.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2016

I have never had such a horrid experience with a doctor in my life. Dr. Walsh does not listen and sessions are not interactive. He has what appears to be several prepared spiels on various topics and goes on and on about what HE wants to talk about. I would interrupt him and he'd make a comment basically dismissing whatever i said and then get back to his speech. I felt on times he could have just pre-recorded his speech and left the room. I had repeated trouble with medication sensitivity but he was unsympathetic and told me i had few options and i could either make this one work or go back on another that caused weight gain and there were no others, which was an absolute lie. I found Dr. Walsh to be very sarcastic in his views and was shocked by some things he said to me about sick people. There was an undertone of black and white with no grey area when it came to mental illness - you're either extremely ill or you just need to pull up your pants and get over whatever's bothering you. I left his office many times worse than when i went in. Had my spouse attend once because she found it hard to believe the things i was telling her, and she was absolutely shocked at his technique. I thought hard about reporting this man but let it go for my own sanity. I stopped seeing him after a year without having another psychiatrist to go to, because i would rather not have anyone if he were my only choice. Just an awful experience and it set me back.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

He sits down and takes time to listen me. He's an excellent psychiatrist and I sure would be lost without him. He spends close to an hour with me every visit and even talks and answers my questions. He provides great feed back. I find that he is also a very kind, down to earth doctor. Thank you Dr. Walsh!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

been seeing him for almost a decade, great doctor. Very knowledgable and helpful. Very long wait to see him though but worth it.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015