Ratings for Dr. Joanne yang

Became her patient when my doctor closed down her practice. Found dr yang to be often flippant in her response to my concerns. When i told her i wished to seea psychiatrist for my depression...she became very irritated and said that would be a lot of work for her to have to refer me. Very cold with no empathy. I was in tears and i told her i did not like the way she spoke to me. Would not recommend this doctor to anyone. She has ice in her veins and zero empathy as well as being very high on her own awesomeness.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

Dr Yang was my doctor for 1 year. I found her to be judgmental, abrupt, condescending and without much empathy or compassion. I am not a demanding or unreasonable patient, quite the opposite, but I always came away from my appointments feeling anxious about my health, not reassured. When she gave me a prescription for the wrong medication, then corrected it with the pharmacy when I called the clinic, but still gave me the wrong dosage (4 times what it should have been) I completely lost confidence. I will never go to this doctor again. And the form she wants filled out upon arrival for each appointment I found to be juvenile and unprofessional.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

She was the worst Dr. we have ever had. Over medicated my husband and very judgemental. Sarcastic at times.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2016

Dr. Yang was my physician for 4 years and she was excellent. If she didn't know she went the extra mile to find out. She was very thorough and kind.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2016