Ratings for Dr. Michael Jackson

I had a wisdom tooth removed so that my dentist could get at a cavity that was being blocked by the wisdom tooth. Surgery seemed to go fine, but afterwards my dentist could still not get at the cavity, because the gum line was too high. So I had to have my gum scraped down to expose the cavity. When a different oral surgeon went in to do the gum scraping, he commented on what a mess was left by the previous Dr. who had removed my wisdom tooth. That left me questioning the original work done my Mr. Jackson. But I'm not an oral surgeon, so how would I know.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

March 15 2017, pulled 5 teeth ,3 wisdom teeth and was awesome, best dental experience,would recommend him 100 %

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

Dr. Jackson was the best when I had my wisdom teeth removed. From talking and calming me down before and after the procedure everything he did was amazing. When I had a bit of a complication a couple weeks later, he wanted to help. After prescribing medications, he called throughout the weekend to check up which I believe is going above and beyond. I would definitely recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

I was very nervous going to for oral surgery (wisdom teeth removal). However once I was in the chair the nurses and Dr. Michael Jackson made me feel safe and secure,explained everything about what was going to happen and triple checked to make sure I had someone waiting for me afterwards. Couldn't have asked for a better oral surgeon! I would recommend him to anyone who's nervous about oral surgery. If you have him, you're in great hands. Also got a couple of calls a couples days and a couple weeks after making sure I was doing great. Which I was.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

He is unquestionably a good doctor, however make sure you make it very clear as to what you are and aren't having done. He was pushing for jaw surgery which I did not want and when getting my wisdom teeth removed, he went ahead and removed to 2 teeth necessary for jaw surgery. I now have gaps in my teeth at the back of my mouth which can really only be fixed by the jaw surgery I did not want, (and thats the decision I am going to stick to). I would really like to think that this was an honest mistake and that this was not another form of him trying to push me into the expensive surgery.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

By far an amazing dental surgeon. He just did my wisdom teeth in preparation for braces. He's extremely polite, and filled us in on everything we needed to know, and was really nice through both appointments. He's from my home town as well which is kind of ironic and comforting!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

Very rude. Didn't even know who he was seeing because didn't even read chart. Left door open not respecting client privacy, which is Canada law! Then when messed up proceeded to be ego centric and beyond rude to us! I would never bring my kid to him for wisdom teeth. If he is that rude and flaunts it with door open who knows what he'd do with my kid in back room.

Submitted August 7, 2014

I had Dr. Jackson in November 2011 for jaw surgery. He is hands down one of the best oral surgeons. Excellent bedside manners and very professional. He even called me at my mothers house on a weekend to see how I was doing. I was referred to him by my orthodontist. Ironically he is from my hometown and his father taught me in high school. I recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2014

Dr. Jackson was an absolutely amazing surgeon. I put a lot of trust in him with the surgery I went through, and years later I am beyond satisfied with how everything went. Thanks so much Dr. Jackson.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013