Ratings for Dr. Ron Manasseh

Very thorough, knowledgeable, experienced and helpful. Appointments are not rushed and he is very good at explaining things. Highly recommend Dr Manasseh

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Dr Manasseh was compassionate, knowledgeable and patient; I can't recommend him more highly.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Dr Manasseh treated me with respect and professionalism. He listened to me and was understanding. He was easy to talk to. I am very glad i was referred to him and his receptionist was very kind too. I would recommend him to anyone. He was running a little late but he apologized , but this was not a problem, he didnt rush me and i certainly didnt mind waiting .

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

I highly recommend Dr Manasseh to any one requiring a Neurologist. He was professional, thorough, very helpful and reassuring. He will definitely be a name I will forward to people needing help in this field, I felt privileged leaving his clinic today. Forever thankful.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

Very thorough and spent the time to explain any questions.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015