Ratings for Dr. Neel Bector

He is a good Doc and do have excellent knowledge regarding current issues and medication. Few points that he need to improve, punctuality always late even for his first appointment, his admin staff need to do a better appointment set-up, changed schedule appointment last minute without enough notice.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

This Dr. is more concerned about being right than he is about accurately diagnosing the patients problem. Very arrogant, in my opinion. I have seen him for a couple of years now and am fed up with him dictating to me how much pain I should have and which medications will work much better than the ones that are currently working fine (and I'm talking non narcotics here.) One example of his arrogance: I told him that I was feeling tight chested after using the advair he prescribed. He told me that that was impossible! Seriously... I kid you not.... right after I told him that my chest gets tight after using the advair, he told me it's impossible. I had to look at him sideways because whenever I used the advair, my chest got tighter and the only way I could use it was to take the ventalin inhaler before using the advair. He simply didn't pay any attention to what I was saying... as in brushed it off as nonsense. Very insulting, if not negligent. I would not recommend him until he's been out in the field a few more years... he's got a long ways to go still.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Changed all my diabetes meds and doses from my other doctor. Feeling so much better and more energy. Great doctor!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

One word. Awesome! Knows his stuff and listens to me. Doesn't look around like he is bored like my other doctor did. See him if you want your health problem to be solved.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2017

Very attentive and knowledgeable doctor. Takes the time to listen and makes you feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

Caught a health problem that has not be detected by my previous doctor for 4 years! He saved my life.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Super doctor who takes the time to help you for real.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

I never write in these things. Its just a place for angry people to vent in a passive aggressive environment. He runs a family practice...if complicated things walk-in he needs time. He is the absolute best doctor I have ever had. He is not fast to give medications and I think that is great!!! HE IS knowledgeable and easy to talk to. I recommend him 100!%!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Dr is always t one to two hours late. There is a huge lineup by the time he shows up. Never looks at you while you are talking. He is too busy typing in your file. Don't know how much info can he takes in while typing? He has disconnected the answering machine so you can't leave a message. He goes between two offices and his staff are not in to answer the phone when he is a the other practic. Soooo frustrating. Considering changing to another Dr.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016