Ratings for Dr. Amanda Patenaude

I went in over a year ago to get help with a horrible skin issue my GP couldn't figure out. Dr. Patinaude was rude, rushed and kept telling me "I only rush because I want to help as many people as I can!" Yeah, okay. I can tell she only wants to help the people that want cosmetic procedures and have money to hand into her pocket. She gave me 6 prescriptions (no joke) and send me on my way. Didn't tell me what it was when I asked, just that it will eventually go away. It did, but not because of anything she did. No follow up appointment was needed she said. I then walked out and told her receptionist that this was a waste of time and I'm not impressed. She looked at me, laughed and said have a great day! I let my GP know and she no longer refers anyone to her anymore. Worst doctor I've ever dealt with.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

I don't understand about all the negative comments about Dr. Patenaude. I have been a patient for over 3 years and never had one complaint. She is a kind and caring doctor and is very concerned with your skin health and takes time to listen to your concerns. Thankfully I found this wonderful lady.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

Dr..patenaude, office you wait along time. I've been to her a few times don't like how she treats you..feel very rush. I told her that after the second time I seen her. She got upset with me her tone of voice was not very nice. Not going back to her again.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

If you go to her clinic be prepared to bring your own slippers as you are required to remove your shoes and Dr. Amanda does not provide her paitients with anything to cover their feet. I have seen Dr. Amanda twice and Both times she was late I too feel it’s just about the money. The last visit I went in for Botox and was treated by Carissa ....OMG she was so rude and told me I had to spend a minimum $500 in order for it to work and if I didn’t spend that she was refusing the treatment to me indicating there would be no results. I will never go back and would advise anyone to avoid this clinic at all costs! Let’s face it people are not going to waste their time and put bad reviews unless they had a terrible experience just like I did.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

What a total waste of my valuable time! Received a telephone call first thing in the am. I'm guessing there was a cancellation though the rude male receptionist simply said that I had an appointment first thing that am. I quickly rescheduled my day and drove the 45 minutes to the office. Upon entering I filled out a form regarding "acne" . Odd considering I was there for a possible carcinoma mole to be checked and biopsied. I then walk into the small waiting room which is dominated by a huge TV (50") with CNN blasting at full volume discussing a multiple violent murder somewhere in the world. I politely walk back to the desk and ask if the TV volume can be reduced or the channel changed due to medical reasons. (I have PTSD) The rude male says "no we can't change the volume due to privacy reasons". No kidding! I then ask if there's a room that I can sit in while I wait. Again the answer is no. I guess music is not an option in this place. So now I have the option of enduring CNN or sitting in my car. I tell the male that I'll have no choice and will sit in my car. I ask what the wait time is and he says "anywhere from 45 minutes to 3 hours! REALLY - and they called me on short notice. Its about -30 that day and now I'm in my car waiting. At that point I determined that this Dr. and her staff are completely unprofessional and inconsiderate. After about 30 minutes I walk back into the office and retrieve the "Acne" form, crumple it up and tell them I'm leaving. Total time wasted 3 hours. Add insult I now receive regular unsolicited emails from them regarding their product line SkinRhümMD. This is the kind of Dr. that uses and abuses our "free" medical system. Selling a product line and disrespecting my time. These people need to realize that patients are tax paying customers without whom they will not have a business. ABSOLUTELY RIDICLULOUS. Don't waste your time, energy and gas. See a professional that respects your time.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2018

I am shocked by the negative reviews. I have been seeing her for a little over 4 years now and love her. She has never made me feel rushed and has always allowed me to ask questions. She made sure I understood my diagnosis and continues to allows me to be included in the decisions on my treatment. Being diagnosed with RA in my early 30's was tough but she helped me get through and find a good course of treatment to allow me to gain a somewhat normal life again. I highly recommend you give her a chance, I wouldn't want to be treated by any other doctor for my rheumatoid disease!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2018

I feel Dr Patenaude was very caring and compassionate. Would recommend her to my family

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

I had a short wait, maybe 10 minutes and found Dr. Patenaude to be kind, caring, efficient and thoroughly professional. I've seen her more than half a dozen times and feel fortunate to be under her care

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

Rude & lying staff. Wait time can be up to 3 hrs. She is arrogant & cares more about herself than her patients. Is a medical oil salesperson & has the worst bedside manner. AVOID this Dr at all costs!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

She just opened her new office it's really nice.The problem with it is that she makes you remove your shoes and doesn't supply any slippers.You would think that if this was the plan why not put in floor heat or at least carpet so people like myself with RA don't freeze.Really I'm not surprised since I have never been impressed with her attitude

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018