Ratings for Dr. Amanda Patenaude

Rude & lying staff. Wait time can be up to 3 hrs. She is arrogant & cares more about herself than her patients. Is a medical oil salesperson & has the worst bedside manner. AVOID this Dr at all costs!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

She just opened her new office it's really nice.The problem with it is that she makes you remove your shoes and doesn't supply any slippers.You would think that if this was the plan why not put in floor heat or at least carpet so people like myself with RA don't freeze.Really I'm not surprised since I have never been impressed with her attitude

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Very rude, arrogant doctor, not interested in her patients care - more interested in the money. Given prescription - not told to come back for follow up - wouldn't recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

As soon as she found out I was on Assistance, I was practically shown the door.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

I never met any worse STAFF and doctor!!!! Rude rude rude.!!!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

Dr Patenaude truly cares about your well being. she may run a but behind at times but she s really busy because she's an amazing doctor. She took the time to answer all my questions. I am so thankful to be under her care!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

This Dr is selfish, greedy and all around horrible. She doesn’t care about the well-being of her patients she only cares about the dollar amount. She pushes all her crappy over priced products on her patients, doesn’t listen to the ACTUAL problem, thinks she knows it all. VERY ARROGANT!!!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

I would never ever go back there. The absolute most unnerving experience. She caused way more pain than was necessary to my 87 year old mother. She traumatizer her to the point that she was terrified to see the plastic surgeon. My mother is no sissy she has put up with much pain, but this Dr. was brutal. Wouldn't even get her a drink of water after what she put her through. She said she had no bottled water, BUT in her new clinic she would have water and her patience could buy it. Eventually she found a Tim Hortons cup from somewhere , and brought half a cup of water. I couldn't stay in the room with my mother while she did the procedure, but they sure came running for me when they had a problem. The surgeon I took my mother to had no problem with me staying and the procedure he did was much worse. I would NEVER EVER recommend her to anyone. The absolute worse experience for my mother and for myself

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

My husband was given an appt. within a short time once it was explained he was suffering and needed to be seen by anyone knowledgeable. She spent time explaining his possible diagnosis and treatment, and made a follow up appt. we came away with several prescriptions and over the counter medications suggestions. We were grateful for her time.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

DR Patenaude is very smart, and through. She’s a great listener and doesn’t rush. The wait times are only because she is doing such a great, thorough job!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017