Ratings for Dr. Kimberly Soloman

Okay so I wrote the bad review below and I feel terrible, feel like I owe it to her to correct this, I rated the wrong dentist! There are two dentists in her office, I booked an appt there and I saw a female dentist, assumed it was her and didn't like her, as it turns out I saw the other dentist in the office. My husband went there recently and he booked with dr Soloman and then I realized my mistake, he absolutely loved her and I now have an appt booked with her........ She was really nice to him, showed him pictures of his teeth, checked everything really well, explained things, gave us a written estimate and overall really calmed his fears. ......exceptional dentist.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

most expensive and not very good sorry to dr greg hood has retired

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

I really love her as a dentist. She is very knowledgeable and easy to talk to. Nice new clean modern office with a good vibe among the staff. I have recommended her to family and friends.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Are you people crazy? I have been to lots of dentists in my time and she is awesome. Started seeing her in Montague years ago and followed her to her present office in Charlottetown. Hands down the best I have ever dealt with. Kind, considerate, explains everything and always gives options...... Never get a feeling I am being judged and she never laughs at my likely stupid questions. Love her

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

The absolute worst dentist I have ever been to. She bought my old dentists practice and thought she bought me along with it. I had to find a new dentist after seeing her and have someone else fix what she did. Defiantly does a lot off unnecessary procedures to pad her wallet. She is hands down a rude, thoughtless, cruel person, who certainly never bothered to read any files of new patients before they saw her. To her there is not even s hush being on the chair , just an open mouth filled with cash. The receptionist, if still there is the original staff and great.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2016

Excellent dentist!! I highly recommend her. She was very gentle and took the time to explain everything to me. Love the clinic atmosphere and all the staff are very helpful, great place overall!!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

Perhaps the worst dentist I have ever been to. Horrible

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

She is an awful dentist and will give you unessential procedures.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015