Dr. Kirk Roth

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Kirk Roth

First of all the Staff was just fine. Being critical is one thing, Being unkind is another. The reception was very helpful, Prompt and Professional. Dr. Roth was nice and knowledgeable. I was prepared with questions and Dr. Roth helped me understand the treatment and navigate my options. We are lucky to have a nice team watching out for our health. 5 stars

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

I have been to numerous urologists and he is one the best.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

We were not impressed by Dr. Roth as he was not as attentive as the urologist we have now. The receptionist needs to be more attentive. The office has a terrible odour and the radio is crazy loud.

Submitted October 26, 2017

Dr. Roth performed my vasectomy and was very good. He walked me through the procedure and performed it well and quickly. Excellent bedside manner.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

I can't speak for his knowledge because I've only had one appointment with him. He said I was fine and that lots of people have overactive bladders. He said I could take medication if I chose that route, but he didn't push it on me. I'm going to take his word for it since the tests are unbearable. He is laid back, down to earth and personable. I felt comfortable having a conversation with him. Beware: parking at the rear of his office is extremely limited.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Have had the need for his expertise, several times. He is very professional, courteous and VERY empathetic. He digs to the root of problems, exploring all possibilities. I am grateful to be under his care.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Great Doctor but he needs a new receptionist. She never answers the phone and voicemail says returning NOV 28th it is now DEC 13th. Doctor told me to come and see him again when I am experiencing pain, but she will not pick up or return my calls.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Couldn't ask for a better doctor he takes his time and explains everything and his staff is amazing very helpful

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

Staff unprofessional and Roth didn't seem to care about my issue, would rather I go back to the hospital.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016

Had the turp operation, excellent recovery with virtually no pain. Very impressed!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016