Ratings for Dr. Richard L. Wing

My husband and I tried to conceive for 18 months before finally becoming pregnant via IVF. Dr. Wing and his team led us to an IVF study that ultimately led to pregnancy. This study helped us out financially and provided us with additional testing that eased our anxieties throughout our pregnancy. We are so grateful for Dr. Wing's knowledge and his dedication to his patients.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

I am satisfied with my experience at Reach with Dr Wing and his team

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

We were extremely happy with Dr. Wing and his staff. He was knowledgable, straightforward and kind.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

I regret my decision to use Dr. Wing. I never got the information I needed, when I needed it and his staff was terrible.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

After two years of trying we became pregnant via IVF with our 1st baby girl through a frozen embryo transfer. A little over a year later we went back and became pregnant a second time through IUI. Throughout our experience, Dr. Wing was very direct with the knowledge he passed along to us. We rarely waited for longer than 10 minutes for an appointment and staff was very prompt when getting back to us with test results or answers to questions. I would recommend REACH as one of the best facilities to go to if you are struggling with infertility.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

After more than 15 years of trying, we saw Dr. Wing and are finally 11 weeks pregnant with our very first child. We would not be here with Dr. Wing and his incredible staff! The words Thank You cannot even begin to be enough, but Thank you Dr. Wing and Reach!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

Dr. Wing and his staff were great. My wife and I had been trying for over a year before we decided to pursue IVF. Dr. Wing and the one nurse, Mary, coached us throughout the whole process step by step. Mary even spent hours on the phone with our insurance company when they were being difficult with approving medications. My wife and I contacted Dr. Wing multiple times with questions over the past year and Dr. Wing and his staff were always very prompt in getting back with a response. IVF was a long process with all of the shots and bloodwork, but now my wife is 10 weeks pregnant! Thank you REACH.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2014

Dr. Wing and his staff are nothing short of amazing. I do not know anyone that has ever had a bad experience at their practice but I do know several people who tried other fertility clinics in the Charlotte area only to be discouraged and end up at REACH anyway....and they thank me for the referral only wishing they had listened the first time:).

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

Dr. Wing and his team were fantastic! From our initial appointment to the one where we learned we were pregnant, they always treated us well, like we were their only patients. I'm so happy we went there, our little boy is due in September!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

Dr Wing and his staff were patient, accommodating, and comforting. I cannot thank them enough for taking the time to determine the best approach for our case.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2014

Dr. Richard L. Wing's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)

Oxford