Ratings for Dr. Farzaneh Shamekh

All I can say is looking at what is happening to Quebec healthcare, thank god for doctors like doctor Shamekh. I saw her in the Emergency room of Montreal General hospital. After seeing all sorts of other doctors (ER doctors and specialist the same), She was the only doctor that was interested in taking care of my illness and not wanting to kick me out of the ER. She not only found out what was wrong with me but also she arranged all my follow ups. during which time she never stopped smiling and being caring towards me or my family.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

Due to my chronic condition I frequent Montreal General Hospital more times that I would like. Each time I see her work (either on me or on other patients), my only reaction is amazement. She is competent, caring, and tireless, all that while smiling, which is very hard considering the work environment. I wish more doctors in the emergency room were like that. She is certainly a site for sore eyes at the time of emergency. Unfortunately she does not have her own practice.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

She saw my father in Montreal General Hospital ER. She was very kind and knowledgeable, took the time to explain the situation and our options clearly, something that I have not seen in Quebec hospitals in a long long time. She treated my father with care, dignity and kindness. I just wished there were more doctors like her.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

She saw me at Saint Mary's Hospital ER. I hope to god she does not leave the province because of the new cut backs and pleasures on doctors, because I saw her work for couple of hours while I was being treated. They don't make them like her anymore. Competent and conscientious to the max!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Dre Shamekh est une docteure hors pairs. très compétente, Humaine, Gentille, Prend son temps pour bien expliquer aux patients. Merci Dre. Shamekh pour mon traitement.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Saw Her in St. Mary's hospital ER. She is a truly nice and companionate doctor that turned an otherwise unfortunate situation bearable.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2017

très bien informé, très compatissant, excellent médecine

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

I did not think doctors like her still exist. She seemed so knowledgeable, helpful and kind. Even though it was late and on weekend she took the time to explain my dad’s situation to us, even arranged follow ups.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

Very happy to have had this doctor in the Emergency at St Mary's; she knows what she is doing, is efficient and no-nonsense. Thank you!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

Great doctor, took time to explain the problems with my dad in the emergency room. very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016