Ratings for Dr. Cindy Lara Goldberg

The best doctor we have ever been to. She should be an example for all MDs out there as to how to be respectful to the profession and to the patients. Nothing negative about her. A truly profession and great human being.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Dr. Cindy Goldberg from Thornhill Pediatrics is the most genuine and patience doctor I know. From a working full time mom and pediatric R.N, I'm so grateful and appreciative of how knowledgeable and respectful she is to me and my kids. She answers our questions, knows what to do for the kid's ailments and gives us a plan of care that is convenient and stress-free for us working parents. We love how quickly the office get back to us via email and really appreciate that Dr. Goldberg takes the time to review the ultrasound and x-ray promptly and relays to parents what to do. I didn't need to take days off work to follow up. I always remember the day my 3 1/2 year old son, who Dr. Goldberg and I was concerned about because he started to talk late, striking a full comedic conversation with her. He loved her and said to her at that appointment "I've been waiting for this day for a long time!". What kid like visiting the doctor😉Dr. Goldberg is very gentle with the kids, really cares and treat them with respect. I can't thank Dr. Cindy and the office enough!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

The most wonderful pediatrician ever! Dr. Cindy, as we call her, always has time to explain things to us, does not rush to prescribe meds for no reason, and is the most helpful overall. She is our hero. Just a day ago, my 10 year old son had a surgery for the hernia. The next day, after the operation, he was in too much pain. When I called the office of Dr. Cindy, she understood the severity of the situation, and made an exception by coming to see my son to our home. Just her presence made my son feel safe, and he said, 'Now I know I am in good hands'. She gave the prescription for the painkillers for my son, and saved the day. He only took it once, and was feeling so much better! Thanks to such doctors like Dr. Cindy Goldberg the trust in the Canadian medicine is not lost. She will go above and beyond to make sure her patients are well cared for. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts! And my son always loves the visit to his doctor.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Dr. Goldberg is the best. Very patient with all my questions. Very gentle with the little ones. She also knows her stuff. The email appt booking system is amazing. They respond within minutes for same day appointments.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2015

Very thorough, friendly and helpful. Beside manner was excellent.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Doesn't matter how many questions I have she answers them all with patience. The office staff are also very nice you can email them to make an appointment and they respond within 5 minutes even on Sunday evening.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2014

Very nice and knowledgeable at the same time. I also love how office staff are treating patients. Whenever I need an urgent appointment I just email them and they email back in 5 minutes with an appointment time sooner than I expected.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Misdiagnosed a frost bite in a 14 moth old; the frost bite was later confirmed by a dermatologist. Said it was an infection and prescribed antibiotics. When asked about a small patch of eczema, prescribed cortisone cream. She does listen and is super nice!! But I'd rather stay away from a Dr. so readily giving out prescriptions to a 14 month old.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2013

She is a great doctor. She is always ontime. Very gentle with the baby. She never rushes you and listens to you carefully. She answers all of your questions no matter how many you have . Sometimes I think I ask a same question in different ways but she kindly answers all of them. Very knowledgeable. I really love her so as my daughter who is now five and a half months. And also the clinic is also very nice amd helpful. You dont even have to call them you discuss all your problems over the e.mail and they respond very quick. Im just very happy with this clinicand dr. Goldberg. She is just a sweetheart.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013

Cindy is a very knowledgeable. She took time to talk to us and explaining on how she will treat my daughter. What each steps will be and we simply need to follow her recommendation. She is a nice and has patience with children.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013