Ratings for Dr. Tessa Tibben

My husband I moved back to Arizona 2 years ago and were looking for a good PCP. A relative suggested Tessa to us and I couldn't be happier! I went for 10yrs without be diagnosed with MS (Multiple Sclerosis) and within the first year of seeing Tessa she was able to answer so many of my medical issues. If it wasn't for her I would probably still not be diagnosed and receiving treatment. She always listens to me and is very understanding and compassionate. Sometimes the office does fall behind and I have to wait longer to see her but I think it's worth it. The staff is wonderful and very friendly. She fills all my scripts when I need them and gives me enough refills so that I don't have to come back and see her every month. If there is something that is outside of her knowledge she always refers me to the right doctor who treats their patients with the same care and attention. Anyone who is looking for a knowledgeable, compassionate, and attentive doctor look no further!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2012