Ratings for Dr. David Rayburn Moore

Overall I am satisfied with my experience with Dr Moore. The only thing I can see that could be improved on is the wait time prior to my procedure. I don't know if they were over scheduled or problems with procedures prior to mine. My over all experience was excellent and will recommend them when the opportunity presents its self.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

Overall the experience was excellent. I was disapointted the results showed I have Atrophic Gastritus but that is genetics. I appreciated Dr. Moore following up the procedure with a letter spelling out the results. I also appreciate Dr. Moore taking the time to be well informed of my history before the procedure.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

Quick and painless. Staff and the Doctor were very kind and thoughtful. Dr. Moore explained the procedure before I was put to sleep and described his findings after I woke up. Will definitely use this facility and physician again for my future needs.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

I consulted Dr. Moore regarding some unusual symptoms and was astonished at the time he spent, at his concern, and his genuine interest in identifying the underlying problem. He ordered very thorough testing while being considerate of my budget and insurance status. I felt complete confidence in his intelligence, capability, and real concern for my health.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

At the Riverton Hospital, I was greeted and helped in a timely and friendly way. The staff was helpful and put me at ease as much as they possibly could. It is kind of a trying experience to have this procedure done, but amazingly they all acted as though it was their privilege to be of service. The whole experience was made easier by their skill, attitudes and friendliness. Thank you to Dr. Moore, nurses and staff who took part.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

From the moment I arrived everyone was very friendly and professional. Wait times for every step of the process were good. Things were explained very well.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

Dr Moore did a great job. I really appreciate the way he took the time to explain the whole process from beginning to end. It made me fee more comfortable about the procedure.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Dr Moore is a great Dr I feel like he really takes to time and listens to what a patient has to say and looks into all the information to fix the problem. Thank YouShama

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

The staff was excellent and explained everything to me making me very comfortable during my visit. Dr Moore has wonderful bed side manners and also explained to me what would take place during my procedure. I would recommend Dr Moore and his staff to anyone needing medical procedures done.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

Dr. Moore is very thorough and a good listener. He answered all of my questions, and gave some helpful advice and printed material. Dr. Moore is an excellent doctor and his staff is very pleasant.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016