Ratings for Dr. Christian Simon Cheung

A very caring, knowledgeable, and thorough physician. Spends time with his patients, and investigates thoroughly to reach a definitive diagnosis.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr Cheung saved my life. He was the Doctor at the Surrey Hospital Emergency room on Jan. 3, 2013 when I arrived by ambulance early in the evening. He discovered a tear in my aorta which required immediate surgery to correct. Because I was feeling no pain, I wanted to go home however his perseverance in investigating the cause of my condition paid off as I probably wouldn't have made it if I came home. I owe him my life and the joy of being with my family since that night.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2016

If this is the doctor I saw at Surrey Memorial Emergency on 9 24 2013 regarding either having gout or a blocked vein in my left leg then he is the sweetest, kindest, most knowledgeable doctor that I have ever had the fortune to meet. I wish he were taking new patients. I'll phone his office anyway...one never knows when one might get lucky!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2013