Ratings for Dr. David Vickar

Dr David was extremely not helpful. He made me feel embarrassed that I had pain. He may have the worst bed side manner I've ever experienced and everything we talked about made me feel like he had a chip on his shoulder and we were competing. He was supposed to be my doctor and he made me feel so bad being at his clinic. I would never go back and would recommend anyone to really take a second before you see this egotistical narcissist.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

One of the best sports medicine Sonologists in the field of ultrasound

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

Dr. Vickar is extremely knowledgeable in his area of specialty, and always demonstrates professionalism and compassion towards his patients. I would be very comfortable sending my family/friends to radiology if I knew he would be the physician interpreting the images. His years of experience and attention to detail make him an amazing radiologist.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2015

Dr. Vickar is certainly not arrogant. He has an intelligent sense of humour--great to banter with. Very caring.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014

Dr. Vickar, He is very arrogant and does not listen to his patients. Patient told Dr. Vickar he was on a certain medication and while on this medication the procedure Dr. Vickar performed was not supposed to be done but he told the patient and nurse it would be OK. The patient suffered the reaction of performing the procedure when on the banned medication. Also did not check to see the patients’ medication only after the incident occurred. Very negligent doctor.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2012