Ratings for Dr. Richard S. Stephen

Dr. Stephen is more than a doctor. Not only he is very knowledgeable and professional, but he is the most caring doctor I have ever had. He listens, he is very understanding, caring, friendly and he feels like family to me. And most of all, he is the doctor I trust the most!I like the staff, especially Michelle and Kathy who have worked there since I started seeing him in 2010. The reception staff has changed, but the new ones are still friendly and courteous.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2014

only complaint is the staff. at first couldnt find my paper work now i have an infection and they will not let me talk to anyone she said "we are too busy seeing patients" like i am not one.. and out of all the doctors there i would def reccomment and prefer dr stephen he knows what he is doing.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2012

I have been using Dr. Stephen for 18 - 19 years. He has delivered both my children and was there for me during a miscarrage. This is the only Doctor I have stayed with more than 3 years and I would and have taken my own daughter to him. Staff is always polite and courtious. After all this time I can only count on one hand having to wait more than 20 minutes to be called back.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2010

I can not say enough good things about Dr. Stephen! He is a WONDERFUL doctor - very caring, professional and knowledgeable. He's very down-to-earth and he and his staff are all very friendly. He has been my OB/GYN for about 5 years and delivered my child. I would highly recommend him to anyone I know!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2010

Dr. Richard S. Stephen's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

HealthFirst