Ratings for Dr. Zhi Chun Song

Like going to Dr.Song Dental,Very professional doctors and kind staff! Had a great experience at Dr. Song's clinic. We do all our dental works done at the clinic. It was all done very well!highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

We had a great experience at Dr. Song's clinic. Dr Song handles all our fillings and braces for my daughter. Dr. Song also pulled our daughters wisdom teeth. It was all done very well.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

My daughter got her braces on at dr songs dental, and we are extremely satisfied with the progress in such a short amount of time, and definitely recommend getting your braces here.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

Our family are so happy to found a Chinese dental clinic, especially dentists and stuffs are very friendly and kindness. Our kids are like the gifts that they gave to them. They are not afraid to see dentist now! Thanks for you all!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2018

Dr. Song is a young and skilled dentist, he always explain all the procedures that I need to be done. He’s a nice and patient dentist!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2018

I am very happy with the implant surgery by Dr. song, with almost no pain!And the tooth like my own tooth.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2018

My dentist wasn't Doctor Song, but he was a young male dentist that proved to not only be knowledgeable in his dental examinations, but to also be skilled in carrying out dental procedures all the while being gentle, ensuring that I'm not in pain. My hygienist was also young, and she proved herself to be adept with cleaning procedures. It was a long process since I had not seen a dentist for a few years, so over the hour of cleaning, she described and explained each step she took in cleaning my teeth. Besides getting my teeth cleaned, her explanations taught me some preventative measures to take in ensuring the health of my teeth and gums! The employees also seemed to be bilingual (in english and mandarin, and possibly other east asian languages). Together, they make a good team that is appropriate for the given demographics of the area. Overall, I am highly pleased with their services. I have been back several times to get different procedures done, and will continue to do so!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Dr. Song is a very good dentist. I'm very satisfied with his service.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016

Call today to make an appointment and a lady told me to hold, after 40 seconds someone hanged out the phone.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

I agree! Bad attitude dentist, but nice staffs. The schedule is a laugh, my last appointment they changed 4 times up until the day before the appointment.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015