Ratings for Dr. Robert Nicoll

I have been a patient of Dr. Nicoll's since the early 1990's. One of the things I love the best about him is that he always offers options. He never just throws a perscription at you, he gives at least 3 options and actually thinks of how you can change your lifestyle to correct the problem. But always leaves the final decision up to me. He delivered both my children without problem. I will be so sad when he retires and I have to find another GP. I do not think I could ever find one as knowledgable and caring as he is.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2013

I've been Dr Nicoll patient for 27 years and he's always been very helpful, knowledgeable, and caring. He's helped me through a lot of ups and downs in my life and I couldn't thank him enough. He can be strict, but like most doctors you need to listen and do what they say to stay or become healthy. I try to give him good news when I come see him but that doesn't always happen but I do try my best to follow his advice :-)

flag | Submitted January 28, 2013