Ratings for Dr. Myong Yom

Fantastic dentist, She did an amazing amount of work for me and really felt that she went above and beyond. The staff is awesome as well very friendly and know what they are talking about. Cant say enough good things about everyone there.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2013

Dr.Yom (pronounced yum) was extremely helpful! She explains everything thoroughly and provides information for multiple treatment plans. She was very gentle when giving me the anaesthetic and was able to get my 3 year old to co-operate! She found a cavity my last dentist missed and got me in earlier than my appointed time. Her staff were able to answer all of my questions and had many ways of calming me during my procedure. One of the things I really like about her is that she's always happy! She sings constantly and has a pleasant voice. I highly recommend Dr.Yom, I would not go to another dentist, she is fantastic!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2012