Ratings for Dr. Jonathan Arnel

Great optometrist and really personable. I agree with previous reviews about his staff being unprofessional. I was in the waiting room and when a patient complained about the prices of glasses and left, they were started gossiping about his divorce from his wife and said something about how he's loaded and he had no right to complain about the prices. I was FLOORED at the unprofessionalism of his office. I'm nervous and wonder if they've said anything about me.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

I've gone to Dr.Arnel for quite a few years and my wife and children now go to him. Dr.Arnel is a great doctor but his staff has a bad habit of gossiping about the patients. I wouldn't let that discourage myself from going to Dr.Arnel, as I said he's a great doctor and that's all that should matter.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

My family has always received great care from Dr Arnel and I feel confident in his knowledge and skills .

flag | Submitted October 24, 2013

I like Dr. Arnel. He's efficient and made me good glasses.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2013

I had no problems with Dr. Arnel but I am appalled by the unprofessionalism of his staff. The waiting room is open to the desk, and I heard the staff gossiping about people. Watch your mouth! This is a small town; people know each other! The last straw was when they went into the back room and I heard them gossiping about ME. (They were talking louder than they realized, over the noise of a machine)

flag | Submitted January 28, 2013

Very thorough, caring and knowledgeable doctor. Takes into consideration meds as well as family history. Amazingly gentle and understanding, which is good because many people are very sensitive around the eyes. It's second nature to make sure you are at ease and has a wonderful chair side manner. Does not prescribe if corrective lenses or changes are not needed so you know he's very honest. Has taken amazing care of my Nana when she had a detached retina as well.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2012