You may also like

Waste of time, was not generally concerned for me. Bed side manners are terrible. And uses scare tactics for follow up appointments so that you come in and he can charge you. Find someone else.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

Dr Virani has been our family doc for the past 4 years and we have been very happy with him. He speaks dutch as he is also from Holland. We see his efficient and precise ways as a very Dutch feature and very pleased with our relationship with him. Also lovely office staff and beautiful Clinic!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2015

Very efficient and straight to the point! Identified the problem and helped me with what I needed. He is a quick and consice doc ~ my aunts just loves him. This is the firs doc that really takes care of the whole person. Couldn't be happier.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

Dr. Noordin Virani's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Waste of time, was not generally concerned for me. Bed side manners are terrible. And uses scare tactics for follow up appointments so that you come in and he c..."

October 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Virani has been our family doc for the past 4 years and we have been very happy with him. He speaks dutch as he is also from Holland. We see his efficient a..."

September 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very efficient and straight to the point! Identified the problem and helped me with what I needed. He is a quick and consice doc ~ my aunts just loves him. Th..."

February 5, 2015