Ratings for Dr. Mislav Pavelic

I am impressed with this Dentist and Sherway Dentistry office. The receptionists were so helpful to answer my questions, as I am a new patient with new insurance. Dr. Pavelic took some x-rays and pictures of my teeth and explained some things to me but also showed me my pictures and that helped me to get what he was talking about. I do not feel pushed to do any treatment and I appreciate that. Very clean and nice looking office as well!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

I found Sherway Dentistry to be a very good dental office all around. The receptionists are friendly and helpful and the hygienists are painless and caring. I saw Dr Pavelic for some fillings and he was easy going and quick, the needle wasn't pleasant but I didn't feel a thing doing the entire procedure. I recommend this office to my friends and family. Also cool free whitening problem!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2017

I have been a patient for a while and only saw him for checkups during cleanings until I chipped a tooth. Dr Pavelic fixed my front tooth with a white filling and I was surprised at how quick and painless it was. He gave me some options but explained why doing the filling would be best in the longrun. I was worried it would cost a lot but the staff were helpful and I did get the full amount back from insurance.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

Never thought I would find a more down to earth dentist. He does great work and is very understanding of my dental phobia.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

Dr Pavelic is a fantastic dentist, I have dental anxiety and Dr Pavelic has been kind and patient with me. Had four wisdom teeth removed by Dr. Pavelic, he was very professional and very skilled, the surgery itself was faster than I expected. Had almost no swelling, and no complications with the procedure. I travel almost 3 hours to see this doctor ,I would not hesitate to recommend him to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

Dr. Pavelic is an excellent dentist. He takes time to explain every procedure he is doing. He is very professional and I am glad to know him. Great staff as well!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

Doctor Pavelic and his staff are genuine, efficient and friendly!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

My family and I have been patients with Dr. Pavelic for 20+ yrs. I have had multiple fillings and crowns down by him and he has removed my daughters wisdom teeth. Dr. Pavelic has a calm and relaxed personality and he has always taken time to answer my questions and calm my nerves. I love the new technology they have with xrays and pictures to show me what is going on. The staff at Sherway Dentisty are fantastic! I tell my friends and family about this office when anyone is looking for a new dentist.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

Best Dentist . I Have been his patient for 20 years. He has done my wisdom teeth when I was 20 and did a great implant to replace my tooth last year after I lost it in a hockey accident

flag | Submitted November 19, 2016

The worst dentist I have ever encountered. Does not help after he completely messes up your mouth and you complain multiple times. Had to go to an emergency dentist in excruciating pain 3 weeks later because he did not take me seriously even though I went back multiple times. Turns out I had an infection (and now permanent jaw problems) thanks to his dodgy work - had he diagnosed me earlier this ordeal would've been resolved way faster.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016