Ratings for Dr. Amelia Deliakis

My family has been going to Dr. Deliakis for many years, as she took over the practice from our previous dentist--and we were very attached to her primary hygienist and receptionist. Dr. Deliakis's work has always seemed good, but I have been somewhat disappointed by her approach. When putting a veneer on my son's tooth, she did not accurately match the colour and when we returned to have it fixed, she wanted to charge us. She also charged me for a very minor adjustment to a mouth guard she'd made for me (which was extremely expensive). She broke a wire on my daughter's orthodontic work and wouldn't fix it. (My daughter was no longer seeing the orthodontist, so it wasn't fixed until my daughter went to a different dentist--who fixed it for free.) And now both hygienists and the receptionist whom we liked so much have left the practice. We are in the process of finding a new dentist as a result.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2019

Hands downs one of the best ! Her staff is amazing and I have been seeing her hygienist for over 15 years she is perfection! Highly recommend this great office!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Deliakis for a number of years. She takes care of my oral health, and assists with my overall health (sleep apnia). She is very skilled, provides me with excellent suggestions and guidance. The staff in the dental office are all superb. I highly recommend Dr. Deliakis to anyone who wants modern, state-of-the-art dental care.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Very gentle and thorough. Takes her time and explains everything. Staff is friendly and the office is comfortable with the latest dental technology. Makes for a great patient experience. Would highly recommend it.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

A great dentist. Very knowledgeable, compassionate and gentle. Staff is very courteous, friendly and knowledgeable

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

A perfectionist! Sees dentistry as a calling. Great staff - they always put you at ease.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

Dr. Amelia Deliakis's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Amelia Deliakis loves dentistry and truly enjoys transforming the lives of her patients. Her greatest assets are her team’s friendliness, relaxed approach and high standards of quality and integrity that are felt from the moment you enter her office. From the very beginning of her dental career, Dr. Deliakis has maintained the highest levels of accreditation and pursued ongoing education to stay abreast of the latest trends in dentistry.

• English