Ratings for Dr. David Helmkay

Dr. Helmkay specializes in children and babies but sees adults too. He is so awesome sharing knowledge that can improve your life . He is constantly going to courses to educate himself further to help his patients. He is very professional, is a great listener , is interested in what you have to say, will go out of his way to find information to help answer your questions, will go out of his way to provide helpful health information free to his customers. He has helped myself and my husband so much it's amazing. I trust him 100% and I highly recommend him. He asks lots of questions and gives feed back as he examines you and after. Not pushy about more appointments but will explain what would be best for you if you ask him. Sue at reception, is one of kind super nice and helpful also. Her smile brightens my day when I walk in.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

Amazing Chiropractor! I wouldn't trust anyone else with my families chiropractic needs!!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

I am painfree since coming to see Dr. Helmkay! I was taking 600-800mg of ibuprophen every 4hrs..even waking up at night and having to take it...but now i am pain free. I have had a recent injury to my knee and due to favorong the injured knee, i was starting to have hip pain...and after one session I already feel better!! This man knows what he is doing!!!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

Best chiro in Nanaimo! Very knowledgeable! I feel 75% better after only 3 visits! Unbelievable :)

flag | Submitted March 15, 2014

Great Dr! Has helped me so much more than I expected and I continue to see him. He's up front and honest and I noticed a difference right away. I wish I had gone sooner!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2014

Dr. Helmkay is extremely knowledgeable and great at what he does! He's easy to talk to, makes you feel comfortable, and he always makes sure you know what's going on with your body, and how you're progressing. He understands financial issues, and isn't at all pushy when it comes to rebooking. His staff are always polite, accommodating, and nice to talk to. It costs $20 if you have MSP coverage, and $45 if you don't. (Except for the first visit, which costs a bit more than the following visits.)

flag | Submitted January 13, 2013

Thorough. Spends time with you checking every part of your body to diagnose a cause.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2012