Ratings for Dr. Kasra Koochesfahani

I am so sad to hear Dr. K. is leaving the University of Toronto. He has helped me in so many ways and I will miss him deeply.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Dr. Koochesfanhani is very positive and sympathetic towards his patients. He understands the different cultures and the different problems one faces. He actually provides helpful insight and advice and makes talking about hard topics easy.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Dr. Kasra is an excellent psychiatrist. He actually made time to listen to me, and was always helpful and positive. He figured out what kind of medication I needed, and I have been feeling healthy thanks to him.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017

Dr. Kasra's consultations have been more effective for me than a medicine could have been. I have just been listening to his consultations during visits and he is absolutely right on the point that I constantly thought about until I started recognizing how appreciative his sayings are. Seriously, his one consultation changed my way of thinking and I'm so glad he is around in University so I can keep seeing him. Highly recommend anyone seeking quick treatment either through talking with him or through his prescription medicine.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Dr. Koochesfahani a great psychiatrist, one of the very best in the field. As a U of T student, I suggest all of my fellow colleagues to go to him!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

The best psychiatrist I've ever had in my 6 years of seeing them. I'm very sad that I won't be able to have him as my doctor anymore, it's been an incredibly positive experience.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Dr. Kasra is a great psychiatrist. One of the best I have ever met in my life. Thank you for everything doctor.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Very laid back, he gave an impression that he didn't care and he never gave help or advice that I felt I needed

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

WHY IS EVERYONE RATING HIM 5 STARS? I think that he was sort of dismissive of my issues and he didn't directly answer my questions sometimes

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Dr. Koochesfahani has been an invaluable resource for me in my recovery through depression. He has been an excellent resource in guiding me towards literature and film that has improved my insight on my life. He has also been an exceptional listener: I have had therapists in the past who respond to my psychological or philosophical questions with the common deflection of "What do YOU think?" whereas Dr. Koochesfahani has made strong efforts to provide me with good answers or parables that address the problems that I've had. I feel like he goes beyond treating me as a patient and more as a person and that makes a world of difference when recovering from any kind of psychological affliction. I feel incredibly fortunate to have received his treatment and feel that he has truly helped me in my personal growth.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2016