Ratings for Dr. Kasra Koochesfahani

Simply, Dr. K is just awesome. I had some psychiatrists before but I can say that he was the best one I had.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

I have really enjoyed my experience with Dr. Koochesfahani! He is a good listener and has really good points to make that are not biased. I feel he truly cares about his work, he is also not judgemental, he is curious but not judgemental which I really appreciate! I feel I could build a long term patient-doctor relationship with him

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Little did I know that I was under the care of a psychiatric who is rated #1 here and it makes absolute sense that he is #1 from my interactions with him. It was very unfortunate that he left Toronto that my well-being was misdiagnosed by inexperienced doctors at the UofT clinic. Dr.Koochesfahani is compassionate and patiently listens to his patients - this trait is absent among inexperienced-practitioners who are there for money and career-(de)growth.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

I am so sad to hear Dr. K. is leaving the University of Toronto. He has helped me in so many ways and I will miss him deeply.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Dr. Koochesfanhani is very positive and sympathetic towards his patients. He understands the different cultures and the different problems one faces. He actually provides helpful insight and advice and makes talking about hard topics easy.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Dr. Kasra is an excellent psychiatrist. He actually made time to listen to me, and was always helpful and positive. He figured out what kind of medication I needed, and I have been feeling healthy thanks to him.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017

Dr. Kasra's consultations have been more effective for me than a medicine could have been. I have just been listening to his consultations during visits and he is absolutely right on the point that I constantly thought about until I started recognizing how appreciative his sayings are. Seriously, his one consultation changed my way of thinking and I'm so glad he is around in University so I can keep seeing him. Highly recommend anyone seeking quick treatment either through talking with him or through his prescription medicine.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Dr. Koochesfahani a great psychiatrist, one of the very best in the field. As a U of T student, I suggest all of my fellow colleagues to go to him!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

The best psychiatrist I've ever had in my 6 years of seeing them. I'm very sad that I won't be able to have him as my doctor anymore, it's been an incredibly positive experience.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Dr. Kasra is a great psychiatrist. One of the best I have ever met in my life. Thank you for everything doctor.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017