Ratings for Dr. N Barackji

I saw Dr. Barackji after I was sent to emerg after FOUR doctors confirmed that I had a horrible ear and throat infection and needed IV fluids. Dr. Barackji was the doctor I saw when I was admitted. He looked at my ears and throat and said they were "completely normal"(even tho I was DEAF in one ear and my throat was covered in white bumps and I couldn't eat/drink or talk!) I was hospitalized for over a week with only IV Fluids to keep me alive and Dr. Barackji would come in every morning to examine me. He would never listen to my symptoms or concerns, and then randomly said I must have HERPES. He said this so loud that even the nurses in the hall could hear and I was MORTIFYED. There was NO POSSIBLE way I could of had herpes and I was not showing any symptoms of that! He then tested me for herpes and when it came back negative, he STILL said it was herpes and put me on herpes meds. After that didn't work, he said I must have LUPUS even though the test was NEGATIVE, and stuck by that.:(

flag | Submitted September 25, 2013