Ratings for Dr. James G. Kessaris

Have gone to Dr Kassaris for more than 30 years and have never had a complaint with his work and quality of care.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

Nothing but praise for Dr Kessaris. My family, friends have been his patients for 30 years. Excellent service.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2011

Best dentist I ave ever had. My wife also goes to im and shares this view

flag | Submitted January 16, 2009

I have gone to this dentist for 21 years. Recently I had to have a tooth pulled because I do not have insurance and could not afford a root canal. Dr. Kessaris sent me to an oral surgeon for the extraction. I had painful complications and could not get in touch with the surgeon for 3 days. I called Dr. Kessaris and went in to have it looked at to find out what was wrong. His first words to me were, "Dr. Hornsby told me you'd be coming in for pain medication.." I didn't want medicine...I waneted to know what was wrong with my mouth!!!! I was so upset and embarrassed that I cried all the way home. Just because I am young does not make me a druggie!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2006