Ratings for Dr. Mark M Awuku

My family doctor referred this doctor after I tell her that I'm concerned about some development issues of my daughter. We went to the first appointment and I told dr. AWUKU everything that I was worry about her. I don't expect that he'll solve all the problems in the first appointment but we had to listen that "she has so many problems so he had to close his office just to attend my daughter issues". My husband and I were so surprised that we couldn't react to that. And later my husband asked him if we could start to do something to help her and the answer was " I'm specialist and I know what I have to do so If I had to say something I would say it". Excuse me!!!! That's so rude for a pediatrician say to a parent. He should comfort us and don't make us more insecure about our daughter's problems. And afterwards, he said that the hospital would call us for a brain MRI and the John McGivney Centre would call us for an appointment as well. Neither one or the other made me a call yet. My daughter's name is not even in John McGivney system yet. And It's been 3 weeks now. We don't even think to go back to this doctor anymore. So rude and he just showed us that he doesn't know what he's doing.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017