Ratings for Dr. J. MICHAEL Pardo

Could not have been less interested in listening to my concerns or trying to troubleshoot the problem I brought to him. He wanted me in and out of his office ASAP. I don't expect doctors to recall every name of every patient who has ever passed through their practices, but it would have been nice if Dr. Pardo had at least bothered to learn mine during the approximately two minutes he spent with me.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

Dr Pardo is a terrific doctor, takes time to explain what he's going to do, always pauses to make sure his procedures aren't causing any pain. He even met us at his office on a Saturday morning to take out my splints. If you need sinus surgery, Dr Pardo is the guy you should trust.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Very professional but compassionate, excellent bedside manner, personable and highly knowledgable 2 experiences... 1 for thyroid surgery, excellent 1 for hearing loss, referred me to Specialist at UM med ctr in Md rather than brush me off when he couldnt help problem. Excellent Dr. Reccomend him highly

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

Excellent doctor. Solves problems quickly. Excellent communication skills.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015

Dr. Michael Pardo has all the qualities as a first rate physician. I am a retired physician myself and now a patient. I am totally comfortable as a patient with Michael Pardo, MD. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

Dr. J. Michael Pardo is without a doubt one of the finest surgeons and ENT's that I have ever used. I highly recommend him! His bedside manner is incredible!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2012