Ratings for Dr. Steven Martin

The whole group was attentive to my needs . The office is cheerful and just because we see new faces doesn't mean they are not competent or know your history . Come on this is Calgary ... we've had many changes in our economy that also effected our jobs and our spouses jobs and had to make changes or move away .... So just saying . Dr.Martin still pulled a great team together . Overall great experience .

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

Long time patient. I can no longer go to this office. People trying to appear to be happy at work. Rude staff and I miss the incredible team this dentist had for many years. It is not common to find a dr or dentist now that makes you feel comfortable. I know things change but this was ridiculous. Reading the comments I have to say to the new staff member that it's certainly strange that you don't know why a whole team left at the same time. The customers there sure know.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2018

Still waiting for my return call. Office Manager the issue in my opinion. Martin however is a competent Dentist

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

I have been going to this office since 1981--Dr Harder--great dentist and great staff--After Dr Harder retired I hung in there (even though the first appt I had a young Dentist texting above my head while I had all the hardware in my mouth waiting for a filling??) I am sad to say I made my last visit their because I phoned about a broken tooth and wanted it to get repaired and when I asked the receptionist if I could defer my portion of the payment till Jan (because of the Christmas season) she called this Fraudulent and was very rude--when I asked if I could speak with Dr Marten she said I can't--I asked if he could call me and she said if he had time--I have been going to this dentist before she was born!!!--5 hours later and still no call from Dr Marten--I have changed Dentist--sad to see it going down hill!!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

I'm shocked to hear such comments about my employer . I'm part of this new team and all i can say is I know first hand how hard we work at making sure it's the best possible experience . Our team works well together and Dr. Martin is a fabulous dentist . Not sure why a whole team left at the same time but our new group is fresh ,exited and work well together ! We can't wait to show you ....

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

First time customer. Last time customer. Will not be returning. The guy is rude and doesn't have time if you need things explained.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Dr Martin explains things very clearly, refers to a specialist when appropriate, and is available for emergencies. He is also very personable. I am very pleased with his skill and service, and I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Do not visit this office. There are other offices in the same building that offer friendlier people. I feel sick after being lectured by Dr Martin and his secretary Angela when I said I could not afford the work that was needed. I hoped for small steps at a time. But I feel humiliated. I feel that he is trying to get every cent that he can. Very sad office.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

Do not go to this office. Unprofessional secretary Angela made sure I will not be going there again.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Disappointed. Very rushed and the new people are nervous to discuss where Leah and Gail, Sandy are. I have not been a client there very long, only 2 years. so I will be looking for new office. Too bad. I really liked Leah for my cleanings

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017