Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey Liebman

This Doctor operated on bunions just over a year ago. Started having terrible pain in the foot about a week ago so called this office. I went in to him look at foot. He sold me all kinds of bandages to alleviate pressure from my shoe. Then the office wanted me to pay extra $ as a new patient since it had been over 1 year. I didnt mind paying for the appointment but was really bothered by being asked to pay as if I was a new patient. Dr. Liebman said I was too old to do anything more. Pain persisted so I went elsewhere. Turned out I have an infection which if went untreated could have caused sepsis. Not at all impressed. Always get a second opinion. In this case it could have saved my life.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2019

Very good experience with this doctor over 5 years. His orthotics are of a high quality and provide me with great support.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2018

Ingrown toenail surgery went very well. 5 out of 5.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2018

Great Dr. knowledgeable, nice staff. Only problem is, he didn’t show no confidence in the surgery I needed which turned me off from doing the surgery at all.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2018

I’ve had orthotics and minor foot surgery done at Dr Liebman’s clinic and it was a 10/10 experience. Everyone was informative, friendly and professional. I highly recommend this place!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

Excellent in every way! I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

He is always professional and helpful. Very good at diagnosis and treatment always relieves pain. Very satisfied.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016