Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Forshey

Awesome experience. Took my elderly mom in who has dementia and other health issues. The staff was extremely friendly and helped make sure all precautions were taken prior to the procedure. Dr. Forshey is one of the most compassionate doctors I have met and her office is beautiful. Made my mom, who is wheelchair bound very comfortable. Thank you for your compassion and patience. I would highly recommend this doctor and her staff.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

I took my father to have a tooth pulled at Dr Forshey's office in Westminster and he did great. He went back for an implant. He loved being able to watch TV during his treatment

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Forshey and her staff. My daughter had her wisdom teeth removed and she had a very pleasant experience with no complications. Dr Forshey and her staff are wonderful! Very caring, friendly and knowledgeable. I will recommend her to family and friends.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2014

Dr. Forshey and her staff were nice to work with. After such an pleasant experience with my younger daughter my son scheduled to have his removed. We had a bad experience with my oldest child so both were scared to have theirs done. Excellent experience, have recommended her to family and friends. The office is warm and welcoming. The staff is friendly and knowledgable.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014