Ratings for Dr. Debbie Demkiw-Bartel

I made 3 appointments to get my prescription re filled. After waiting over 1/2 an hour each time, taking time off work, and transporting myself across the city, she failed to fill my prescription. It had been almost 2 weeks now that I hadn't had my medication. I phoned after the 3rd time, asking her icy, unfriendly secretary to please fax my prescription form to my pharmacy as I couldn't afford to take any more time off work to make another appointment - as she requested - for a simple prescription refill. She said I had to make a 4th appointment as there was nothing she could do. I told her that wasn't right, I couldn't keep coming down there for the same thing, a 4th time. I phoned to make an appointment specifically to refill my prescription. They forgot, and wouldn't admit their mistake. Miss secretary then told me to take my business elsewhere and hung up on me. I have only heard horror stories from others who have once trusted this "doctor". At first, she seemed nice and legit.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013