Ratings for Dr. Frank Bravo

Fantastic guy with kids.Funny,makes a 'smiley face' on tongue depressor to make them feel at ease. Great surgeon!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

In the earlier part of this year (2014) I had throat surgery. Naturally the scare of throat cancer was on my mind and I was petrified with the surgical procedure that I was to endure in removal of the the polyps that were observed. Dr. Frank Bravo and his team who were associated with the Oshawa Hospital were fabulous. I'm embarrassed to say; but my behavior the day of surgery was nuts. I was so scared, I was crying, couldn't get it together. Dr. Bravo and his team calmed me down, assured me that everything was going to be okay. That day I had challenged their patience; and they did great under the pressures that I had given them. I Thank Dr. Frank Bravo for his professionalism, kindness and his keen ability to calm fears that my husband and I were brainstorming. Fabulous ENT!!!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014