Ratings for Dr. J. Bradley Pueschel

This is the doctor I chose for my daughter in the 70's. When I moved back to Peoria, I decided to go to him for myself since he was the only familiar dentist I knew,. He gave me a root canal and charged me approximately $800. He did this in 2 steps. On my second visit of the root canal he told me to find me another dentist--no explanation . I told him on the first visit for the root canal that it would bleed a lot and he said it wouldn't but it did,. On the second visit I told him it would not bleed a lot this time and it didn't so I thought that was the reason he told me to go to another dentist, He was very rude and mean. I later found out that he was suppose to cap the tooth but he didn't. I ended up going to Dr. McCall and paying him approximately $250 to pull the tooth out. I think after so many years dentists become evil. Bradley Pueschel did and so did Dr. McCall. They were both nice early in their practices. I wouldn't recommend him to anyone I cared about.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015