Ratings for Dr. Frank Evans

Compassionate & truthful, an excellent physician on the path to sobriety

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

His professionalism lacks greatly, did not adequately treat my issue, now I have to spend more time and take more time off of work to address my health issue.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

I found him really helpful but I saw him once in 2010 and since then, Ive found it really difficult to locate him or any phone number or address of dr. evans(addiction specialist). id really appreciate it if anyone has a phone number or current address of his that I could get in contact with? thanks a lot! : )

flag | Submitted March 18, 2014

THIS MAN DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO DEAL WITH ADDICTIONS WITHOUT BEING GODLIKE.HE THREATENS PATIENTS IF THEY DISAGREE WITH THEM.HE IS VERY JUDGMENTAL.HE HAS FAVORITE PATIENTS THAT ARE IN ADDICION AND HE DOES NOT SEE IT OR DOES NOT CARE TO. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND AT ALL.DOES MORE HARM THAN GOOD.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

Dr. Evan's was late for my appointment with him. When I did finally see him he was quick to diagnose me based on the results of a questionnaire his staff administered to me.He was knowledgeable in his field of study but his abrupt and condescending attitude towards me left me with a negative experience.He suggested I immediately enter his addiction centre. He left me in a state of denial greater than when I went in to seek his advice and consultation.My conditioned worsened and I would not seek medical attention when I should have because of my negative experience with him.Five years later I did seek help with an alternative addiction facility.In hindsight if Dr.Evans had showed compassion and had offered to make his diagnosis after urine and blood test results, in addition to my psychological testing results, then I would have respected his diagnosis at the time and considered entering his addiction facility.I am now healthy and I am active in addiction recovery.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2013

Quite knowledgeable and experienced.Saw before at treatment facility and was excellent at explaining all elements of addiction.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2013