Ratings for Dr. Calvin Bernard

I can't say enough about how amazing Dr Bernard is - listens to your concerns and works with you to help heal and get better. Not quick to prescribe which I like. And he's usually right on time. Usually takes a full 5-10 business days for appointments, but he does the walk in once or twice a week so if I see to see him sooner I go when he's in there. The only downfall is the clinic. You regularly have to wait 5 -10 minutes to even get through to make an appointment and I can't tell you how many times I've wait 5+ minutes only to be disconnected and have to call and wait again. He's staff is nice enough...but good luck if you ever have to deal with the walk-in clinic staff, the booking staff, or any other office admin person. Saying they are rude is an UNDERSTATEMENT. I'm not sure why the doctors put up with it or how they themselves aren't embarrassed of their behavior and total disregard in speaking to patients like they are scum.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

Been my family Dr for the last few years. Listens well and knows his stuff. I moved far away, but still keeping him as my fam dr.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014