Ratings for Dr. Natasha Hovey

Great with children and adults alike. Not sure of these bad reviews. Never had a problem. They are probably upset they have nasty teeth.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Had several bad experiences with this clinic. They are unprofessional and have conversations about other patients within ear shot.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

Dr. Hovey and her staff are awesome! She's been my dentist for 10 years and I honestly wouldn't go anywhere else! Highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

She is great at what she does and so are the other staff. She also has a great sense of humor

flag | Submitted August 2, 2015

Dr. Hovey and her staff are great, they are in the top of their field. If you are looking for a new dentist, she is it. BTW she is smoke'n hot. So are her staff.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

Her staff are great! Shes friendly and personable. Super friendly. I love the hygenist . Dr Hovey comes in last 2 min of apt, checks teeth and makes notes in chart. Don't really get much face time with her. Both my boys see her , and it goes great each and every time . I would recommend her .

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

Have only seen Dr Hovey twice so far - once to diagnose a crack in my tooth and the other to have it repaired, along with a filling replaced. She is warm, friendly, funny, and explained everything step by step in terms I could understand. Certainly makes going to the dentist easier to tolerate with a dentist like her!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Best dentist I have ever had. She is funny, friendly and professional. I actually enjoy going to the dentist now, when before finding Dr. Hovey, I was nervous. The hygienist I usually see is awesome, and the receptionist is also very friendly. I recommend Dr. Hovey 100%

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

Her staff are great! Shes friendly and personable. Super friendly. I love my hygenist helana. Dr hovey comes in last 2 min of apt, checks teeth and makes notes in chart. Dont really get much face time with her. Had one filling by her and it was seamless.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

don't bother wasting your time on her. Poor clinic staff as well.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013