Ratings for Dr. Natasha Hovey

This is a fun office. I laugh half the time I am in there, even during the procedures.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2018

My wife and I have been seeing Dr. Hovey for the last 4 years or so. Contrary to popular belief, it is a pleasure to visit her clinic, the staff are so friendly and professional yet in a relaxed environment. A couple of weeks ago, while having Lisa do a cleaning, whom is awesome, Dr. Hovey looked at my teeth and noticed a marginal crack in a crown which we discussed. Her front office person, Kristen contacted me to arrange an appointment and as I was planning vacation, she assured the crown could be replaced in one visit. I arrived for my 9:30am appointment and was enthusiastically greeted by Lori-Ann and Dr. Hovey. While it was a relatively long procedure, 2 1/2 hours, the time passed quickly. Incredibly, there was not a hint of pain throughout the whole process. Both Lori-Ann and Dr. Hovey kept me informed of what was happening and were very calming. I left with a new crown that was perfectly coloured matched. The bite was dead on and as I am now cooking a striploin steak, I’ll give it a good workout. Highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

Dr Hovey and staff are kind , professional, helpful and understanding . Our family has been going there for years . Would recommend highly!!!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2018

Great with children and adults alike. Not sure of these bad reviews. Never had a problem. They are probably upset they have nasty teeth.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Had several bad experiences with this clinic. They are unprofessional and have conversations about other patients within ear shot.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

Dr. Hovey and her staff are awesome! She's been my dentist for 10 years and I honestly wouldn't go anywhere else! Highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

She is great at what she does and so are the other staff. She also has a great sense of humor

flag | Submitted August 2, 2015

Dr. Hovey and her staff are great, they are in the top of their field. If you are looking for a new dentist, she is it. BTW she is smoke'n hot. So are her staff.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

Her staff are great! Shes friendly and personable. Super friendly. I love the hygenist . Dr Hovey comes in last 2 min of apt, checks teeth and makes notes in chart. Don't really get much face time with her. Both my boys see her , and it goes great each and every time . I would recommend her .

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

Have only seen Dr Hovey twice so far - once to diagnose a crack in my tooth and the other to have it repaired, along with a filling replaced. She is warm, friendly, funny, and explained everything step by step in terms I could understand. Certainly makes going to the dentist easier to tolerate with a dentist like her!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014