Ratings for Dr. William C. Bowens

Awesome doctor only one ill see very down to earth and understanding

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Both of my daughters see Dr Bowens and we have been very happy with him. My daughters like him and he relates well to them.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

1 st visit, I was unaware of the only cash as payment gave what cash I had 25$ she said that I will be back and can pay her then, I received no receipt, I waited awhile and when I was seen he just kept writing in his notepad, he asked a question, t answered, but I wasn't allowed to tell him what I feel is wrong with me. I wondered at the lack of computers. He prescribed a medication that I could not afford, I called with this information, they said come in and pick up samples and they would call and see what they could do, they charged Medicare 500$ for this 60 second visit in the reception window also they charged Medicare 1000$ for the visit I did have. I checked with them and they said insurance will cover it, I told them originally ins will pay 400 and I will have to pay 300$ I cannot afford that. No results, no call or contact from them no reminder calls, nothing since.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

I have come to really respect Dr.Bowens. He is a very intelligent man and has worked to help me through my issues. The receptionist has been kind and accommodating. Would like to see them add a debit/credit card machine though.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Do not go to this doctor. He speaks very little, very quiet, BUT, when he does talk, he can be quite rude and sarcastic. Also, According to my Google research, the only thing he was trained to do, was to work with bi-polar patients and those who have drug and alcohol abuse issues. I am a male who has PTSD from sexual abuse. He kept trying to counsel me even though he said initially in first meeting he wasn't qualified. I only wanted him to prescribe my meds.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2015

Beware, they have a no credit or debit card policy. I offered to mail a check and asked for the who to have the check made out and mailed to to. The receptionist said "no you can just bring us cash tomorrow". Why would I run all the way out there to deliver cash? If you expected me to pay you in cash or check you should have told me in advance of the appointment that I booked 3 months ago.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

I would reccommend ths doctor to anyone who needs a great understanding doctor. I came to him about 4yrs ago really messed up in the head and he helped me make sence od alot of stuff going on and gave me the tools I needed to move through it all. He gave me my life back and I still see him once a month and couldn't be happier with the sevice I recieve. Even Pat at the front desk is kind and pollite.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013

Worst doctor I've ever been to. After rescheduling my appointment 2x I waited in the waiting room an hour only to have him go to the secretary and tell her that after the next patient he was done for the day even though there were still people waiting to see him (that were scheduled). This guy didn't seem to care about his patients at all!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2009