Ratings for Dr. Amy Shah

I have been seeing Dr. Amy Shah for over five years. She took the time to listen to my concerns and help me create a plan of action to lessen and diminish my allergy symptoms. Her plan to help my breathing related to allergy induced asthma has left me breathing better than ever! Dr. Shah and her staff are amazing!!! I look forward to seeing them at every appointment. It is nice to know they all care about me and my progress.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

I looked through many doctors and after collecting information I felt that Dr. Amy Shah would be a good fit for me. I called the Glendale office and spoke to Julie with the front desk for scheduling. She was short, rude, and seemed that she just wanted to get the call over with. She even went as far as talking to someone else while I was giving her my personal information. Never have I seen someone so careless and ignorant in all of my years of going to doctors. While Dr. Amy Shah may be a great doctor, I will never know because I chose not to go through with my appointment due to the lack of respect the front desk showed me.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr Amy Shah for around 5 years. Before seeing her I suffered with many food allergies that caused swelling in mouth. I have been getting allergy shots regularly since and I NO longer suffer from mouth swelling or any other allergic reations.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

good dr. saw her for allergies. prescribed nasal spray and over the counter meds, now under control.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

I am very pleased that after completing the full course of allergy injections which took around two and a half years, my seasonal allergies are very much improved. I was originally moved to try allergy injections because of severe burning in my eyes. I have not been bothered by this symptom at all since completing the treatments.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

The staff was rude. The med asst used first and last names to call patients back which may not seem a big deal, but privacy should be upheld. My Appt was over 40 minutes late with no explanation. Asked the front desk and her answer was she's busy and we will get to you when its your turn. Dr. Shaw herself was pleasurable and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

The staff in the Glendale office are GREAT! Went through a series of allergy shots and Dr.Shah and Lisa are Excellent. Would recommend these people to anyone!! THANKS

flag | Submitted January 27, 2014

Have been seeing this Doctor for a little over a year. Like the office, people, location. She has been able to help tremendously with my asthma and allergies.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2013

I travel 80 miles one way to see Dr. Shah. She's wonderful. Takes time to answer any questions, all staff polite & helpful, also available by phone if you have questions. The trip is with my time for the excellent professional and care I get.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2013

I am 40 years old and I have had allergy's all of my life. Two and a half years ago, I decided to see a professional about it. Dr. Amy Shaw and her staff greeted me very professionally and politely. She diagnosed my condition and began immunotherapy (weekly shots). Every time I went in, the wait was not long and the staff was great. I am still a patient today and feel a thousand times better with the treatment. One thing I can tell you, if you try it you have to stick with it. It took probably a good 8 months for me to start really noticing the difference. It does take time and commitment, but if you decide to have your allergy's treated by this method, I would definitely recommend Dr. Amy Shaw. Thanks!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2013