Ratings for Dr. Oliver Mark

An outstanding dentist. I've been to many. True, at times his voice mailbox is full, but he's available when needed, amiably and superb in his professional practise. Certainly he's among the city's best.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Dr. Mark was fantastic the first few years I consulted him, but eventually things went seriously downhill. Initially, I would consult him for standard dentistry--check ups, cleanings, basic fillings--and it was great. Then, when we decided that he would take care of orthodontics for me, he became highly unreliable. He kept promising things but would rarely deliver. He barely returned my calls or emails. He failed to file claims to my insurance company despite insisting that he did and failing to provide proof. At the time, I had great dental coverage; the company had pre-approved the ortho treatment but refused to reimburse me because they never received a claim. I eventually threatened Dr. Mark of legal action and he did end up trying to make things right, but it was too late because the treatment ended up failing: two experienced orthodontists later confirmed independently that I was a poor candidate for it. As such, I have since had to do a second (expensive) round of orthodontics to save my teeth from severe damage.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

He used to be excellent then it became a pain to try to have an appointment. Office voice mail full. I Tried for months. Doesn't return message left on cell phone. I had to find another dentist.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2016

I know Dr Mark over 15 years, he is a good Dentist with excellent knowledge and helpful Doctor! Our family love him very much! Thanks Oliver!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

This doctor looks like a very nice person. But the thing is that he doesn't take commitment. He referred us for lots of checks, then nothing was recommended afterwards. the worst is that he never answers the phone, and most of the time there is no room to leave message. He doesn't reply the text messages too. We were referred to him by our friend, they are now left him too.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

He is the best dentist in all of Montreal! It is always a pleasure to visit him . He really accommodates himself with your situation - in terms of scheduling, per se! He is very honest, and won't invent problems in your mouth so to charge your bill more (like i've seen other dentists do). My friend is a dentistry student at McGill and she had him as an instructor, and she loves him! Very patient, and helpful. My whole family goes to him. He is the best.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

My family (wife, 2 children) and I have been with Dr. Oliver Mark for many years (since he worked at Place Vertu). He is very capable and offers honest advice. He is one of the rare dentists who actually does the cleanings himself, and spends the right amount of time to do the job properly. He is very good with providing information - ask him about his opinion on types of crowns. He also works at Montreal Children's hospital. I trust him.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2013