Ratings for Dr. Bradley Hubbard

Have been a patient of Dr. Hubbard's for the past 5 months. He is very polite, shakes your hand after every meeting, explains things well, gives you options and overall is a great Doctor. I recently had surgery and everything was a major success. His staff is very efficient, many times they do not answer the phone but they always do return your calls immediately. I think the bad reviews on here are due to impatient people that want answer and things right away, be patient! Every appointment I have had has been on schedule with very little waiting and the receptionist was always very efficient and polite! Very good experience overall!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

I went to Toronto East ER with a complication from a surgery I had at another hospital. They called in Dr Hubbard who took me back to the OR and fixed the problem that night. I stayed over and he visited me the next day before going home. Great experience overall

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

I have been attempting to resolve my daughter's chronic ear infections for over a year now. Dr. Hubbard, although nice, is for some reason very apprehensive to put tubes in her ears. Instead he has prescribed a nasal steroid to clear the fluid in her ears yet she still gets infections. She has had two more ear infections since being prescribed this medicine 4 months ago yet he refuses to put tubes in? I personally do not believe it is wise for a two and a half year old to be pumped with amoxicillan constantly and have mentioned this to him yet he just brushes off my concerns. Also, the receptionist has issues with time management and appointment scheduling. She put me on hold for 5 minutes to just pick up and ask me to call back in three hours because she is too busy? Awful.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

Professional and courteous, this doctor is just great!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2015

Mailbox is full so I couldn't leave a message to reschedule appt. I have called all day and listened to recording informing me I have 24 hours to cancel, but how can one leave a messag to this doctor?

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015

This doctor has a great personality and was very thorough with my exam. I was happy with the follow up and his suggestions have greatly improved my condition. Thanks Dr. Hubbard!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

Dr Hubbard fixed my near complete ear hole after two other doctors failed. He is always friendly and is gentle when cleaning my ears.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2015

Dr Hubbard pursued help for my husband more than any of the other doctors and specialists he was seeing. He explained everything, listened and spent time with us. Respectful. He was up on the latest information on hyperacusis/tinnitus. He prepared us well for the MRI. My husband did not have any side effects from it. Amazing.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

Dr Hubbard is a very caring doctor. He was able to diagnose my nasal problem accurately, and explained the procedure thoroughly. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

Dr. Hubbard is very experienced and knowledgeable ENT . He is the most caring and compassionate person with a wonderful bed side manner. He made my son feel so comfortable from the time he went into the OR and to following him up post surgery while being admitted for one night. He is great with children. If anyone needs his services. I highly recommend him☺

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014