Ratings for Dr. Bradley Hubbard

Absolutely HORRIBLE experience with this doctor. He was completely unprofessional and wanted to redo a painful procedure because he allowed his resident to mutilate me. Then he had me believing I had cancer! Horrible interpersonal skills, no information provided to me regarding post surgery pain and inability to eat until the surgery was half complete. Every stitch put into my tongue ripped out within 2 days in spite of his repeated instructions to the resident to "go deeper" with every stitch.. When I contacted him, he offered to "freshen up" the wound. When I insisted on an explanation of freshen up, he admitted that he would be re-cutting the wound. No thanks. I was not provided with pain medication. The pain was intolerable. When I returned for my post surgery appointment, the first thing out of his mouth was a confirmation of who my emergency contact was. My anxiety shot through the roof.. he then tried to joke his way through the preliminary diagnosis of a type of sarcoma. He did not explain it. He merely stated that the lump removed from my tongue could not be properly diagnosed by all the best doctors in the hospital and that the tissue was being sent to UHN for further diagnosis. Regarding my tongue, he told me that the wound would "fill in" over time and the nerve damage would self correct. I have been left with a permanent slit in my tongue and the area has no feeling. Horrible doctor, horrible teacher, horrible communication skills. Absolutely horrifying and disgusting experience. DO NOT LET THIS DOCTOR'S STUDENTS TOUCH YOU!!!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2018

I had a case of obtuse sinusitis for months. He took the time to listen and in the end did surgery on me. Good experience.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

Dr Hubbard is a great doctor. He helped me greatly with my ear problem.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

very hard to get through to this doctor - no-one seems to ever, ever answer the phone

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Just the Loveliest doctor. Great with kids. Attentive. Kind. Knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

I am a 27 y/old female on day 6 of recovery from a tonsillectomy. I am incredibly thankful for Dr Hubbard. I almost cancelled my tonsillectomy two weeks prior because of the accounts of pain I had read about post op, but Dr Hubbard assured me that although there would be pain, it was individual and manageable. A week before the surgery, I went for a pre-op appointment to meet with the anesthesiologist because I am prone to fainting spells; both he and the nurse said a variant of "Dr Hubbard is very careful and good". It's always nice to hear that one is respected by one's colleagues. Most of my hesitation surrounding surgery came from the possibility of adverse effects; change in taste, chipped teeth, and permanent jaw pain (since I have TMJ). I am happy to say that I have experienced none of these (which I completely attribute to Dr Hubbard's skill) and that the pain I so worried over is almost non-existent; I have not taken any of the prescribed Percocet or any sort of pain medication for the first 4 days post-op, and only yesterday started with regular Tylenol as the scabs begin to slough off. I also found Dr Hubbard's bedside manner to be impeccable; he spoke to my parents immediately post op and then came in a few hours later to speak to me. I would not trust anyone else with this procedure. Dr Hubbard is knowledgeable, reassuring, patient, kind, honest, skilled, and overall, an excellent doctor. 100% recommended.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

My 11 year old daughter felt very comfortable with him. He answered all her questions and had a good bedside manner. Her tonsillectomy/adenoidectomy went smoothly and we were grateful for his good care.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

His office was run in a timely and. efficient manner. I have a follow up appointment and am eagerly awaiting learning the doctor's more profund knowledge to resolve my hearing problem.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

Excellent doctor with good listening skill and intuative manner.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

Had a wonderful experience with Dr Hubbard...Great manner, patient and very pleasant. I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017