Ratings for Dr. Bradley Hubbard

I am a 27 y/old female on day 6 of recovery from a tonsillectomy. I am incredibly thankful for Dr Hubbard. I almost cancelled my tonsillectomy two weeks prior because of the accounts of pain I had read about post op, but Dr Hubbard assured me that although there would be pain, it was individual and manageable. A week before the surgery, I went for a pre-op appointment to meet with the anesthesiologist because I am prone to fainting spells; both he and the nurse said a variant of "Dr Hubbard is very careful and good". It's always nice to hear that one is respected by one's colleagues. Most of my hesitation surrounding surgery came from the possibility of adverse effects; change in taste, chipped teeth, and permanent jaw pain (since I have TMJ). I am happy to say that I have experienced none of these (which I completely attribute to Dr Hubbard's skill) and that the pain I so worried over is almost non-existent; I have not taken any of the prescribed Percocet or any sort of pain medication for the first 4 days post-op, and only yesterday started with regular Tylenol as the scabs begin to slough off. I also found Dr Hubbard's bedside manner to be impeccable; he spoke to my parents immediately post op and then came in a few hours later to speak to me. I would not trust anyone else with this procedure. Dr Hubbard is knowledgeable, reassuring, patient, kind, honest, skilled, and overall, an excellent doctor. 100% recommended.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

My 11 year old daughter felt very comfortable with him. He answered all her questions and had a good bedside manner. Her tonsillectomy/adenoidectomy went smoothly and we were grateful for his good care.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

His office was run in a timely and. efficient manner. I have a follow up appointment and am eagerly awaiting learning the doctor's more profund knowledge to resolve my hearing problem.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

Excellent doctor with good listening skill and intuative manner.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

Had a wonderful experience with Dr Hubbard...Great manner, patient and very pleasant. I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

This doctor is very personable and explained things in a way I could understand.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Dr Hubbard is great but getting through to the desk is impossible. They always seem flustered. They ask for messages not to be left but never pick up the phone. I am not able to spend all day trying to change/make appointments. Very frustrating.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

visited doctor with outer ear infection. medication he put me on ciprodex and cefuroxime (not sure which) seem to have given me tinnitus and hearing loss. His explanation was "it's a coincidence" I will be seeing another DR for second opinion and possibly persuing further action if this is a permanent condition. My life is hanged considerably for the worse because of my visit to this DR.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Have been a patient of Dr. Hubbard's for the past 5 months. He is very polite, shakes your hand after every meeting, explains things well, gives you options and overall is a great Doctor. I recently had surgery and everything was a major success. His staff is very efficient, many times they do not answer the phone but they always do return your calls immediately. I think the bad reviews on here are due to impatient people that want answer and things right away, be patient! Every appointment I have had has been on schedule with very little waiting and the receptionist was always very efficient and polite! Very good experience overall!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

I went to Toronto East ER with a complication from a surgery I had at another hospital. They called in Dr Hubbard who took me back to the OR and fixed the problem that night. I stayed over and he visited me the next day before going home. Great experience overall

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015