You may also like

Rate Dr. Bradley Hubbard

Dr. Bradley Hubbard's Ratings

Mailbox is full so I couldn't leave a message to reschedule appt. I have called all day and listened to recording informing me I have 24 hours to cancel, but how can one leave a messag to this doctor?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2897705].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2015

This doctor has a great personality and was very thorough with my exam. I was happy with the follow up and his suggestions have greatly improved my condition. Thanks Dr. Hubbard!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2894685].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2015

Dr Hubbard fixed my near complete ear hole after two other doctors failed. He is always friendly and is gentle when cleaning my ears.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2704541].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2015

Dr Hubbard pursued help for my husband more than any of the other doctors and specialists he was seeing. He explained everything, listened and spent time with us. Respectful. He was up on the latest information on hyperacusis/tinnitus. He prepared us well for the MRI. My husband did not have any side effects from it. Amazing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2576210].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2014

Dr Hubbard is a very caring doctor. He was able to diagnose my nasal problem accurately, and explained the procedure thoroughly. I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2526372].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2014

Dr. Hubbard is very experienced and knowledgeable ENT . He is the most caring and compassionate person with a wonderful bed side manner. He made my son feel so comfortable from the time he went into the OR and to following him up post surgery while being admitted for one night. He is great with children. If anyone needs his services. I highly recommend him☺

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2506799].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2014

Dr. Hubbard is the most caring and compassionate doctor that I have ever met. He made me feel comfortable and he explained my situation in great detail, even though there was a waiting room full of people and I never once felt rushed. He had a great bedside manner after my surgery, as well. He is just the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2499724].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2014

Have nothing but appreciation for Dr. Hubbard. He is very experienced, very well informed and explains things in a manner that you understand. He is an amazing surgeon and wonderful person. You can barely see the scar after my surgery. He was very helpful and answered all my questions. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2486693].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2014

Dr. Hubbard is a great surgeon and very skilled at diagnosis. He helped me out significantly and the post operative result was great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2469265].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2014

Within a few minute this doctor was able to diagnose the problem with my ears. I am now hearing better than ever. extremely satisfied! I highly recommend him for hearing related problems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][30391].votes_count ]]