Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Jefferies

Thanks to DR. Jefferies I had to have emergency surgery and spend 13 days in the hospital and loss 6 weeks of work. Tried to get in to see her 3 times and ended up going to a clinic , I kept getting worse and had to be rushed to the hospital and rushed into surgery. The last time I did see her I wasn't sure if she was a DR. or a circus clown the way she was dressed purple sweat pants with a yellow sweat shirt . Have started going to the clinic for now while looking for a new doctor. Sure miss DR. Hall, DR. Downing & Dr. Narancsik . After reading all these reviews it make you wonder how she is still here

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Keeps you waiting hours Forgets so much Makes bad decisions without consent

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Felt like she was more interested in her computer screen. Didn't even listen to me when I was telling her the issues I was still having from a car accident. She returned me to work without even telling me she was. It was 2 days later she emailed me and told me she had my return to work form. My physiotherapist and chiropractor say I am not ready to return to work yet. Hard to get in and a very long wait time once you get there. Not very happy with the care I received.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

Dr.jefferies is horrible she showed no interest in my health or well being she put me on the depo needle and didn't indorm me about any side affects after my first shot I bled for 4 months and I am anemic as well. She i s very insesitve and she is rude to me and my family when ever we go in if we can even get in.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

Scatter brain is the best term to describe Dr. Jennifer Jefferies. My granddaughter nearly suspended from Kindergarten because they did not fill in her last set of needles so she had to get them again. She does not remember to give you a prescription amd my daughter whom was off school and needed a note to excuse her from exams came home with a note that said she could return to work. She is a kind d and warm person but she lacks in professionalism and like I said is totally scatter brained.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

Dr. Jeffries is an awesome doctor. She took great care of our daughter, and took her time to explain the conditions of our daughter. She even contacted us on a weekend to follow up. We would highly recommend dr.Jeffries.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

She is a very poor Dr she looks a her computer screen and not you. She doesnt tell you about your test. If you are on meds that are working for you she will take you of them and put you on something else. Her nurses do all her work for her. When you call to get in you have a very hard time get in. The one that books her appointments tells you if it is importent enough for you to come in or not. When you do get in its like 3 or more months before getting in to see the Dr. Aswell she thinks she is a Dr and is rude most times you call.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2013

Dr. Jeffries is usually late. She also is very unprofessional and dresses very unprofessionally too. She is also very incompetant as a doctor. Lets the nurses do all the work. She walks in and out of the appointment, and shows absolutely no interest in me as a patient. She is more concerned about the computer program, than what is wrong with me. Also sent me for a glucose test without telling me I had to fast first. Totally disappointed!!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013